IM SO ANGRY AT THE MOMENT!

dont listen to em! if that is how constipated sound, then i would rather be constipated! hayley sounds AMAZING in ALL of her songs, live or recorded. no doubt bout dat. right guys? so yea, ignore em. as we say in our country, "in the right ear, out the left". haha

and yea heartradmusic.. did u do that on Photoshop??? i have never seen most of the fonts on it before....

IM AT SCHOOL AND IM PLAYING PRESSURE AND THEY DESCRIBED HAYLEY THAT SHE SOUNDS CONSTIPATED WHEN SHE SINGS! I WAS LIKE OMG SHUT UP! IM SO ANGRY PARAMOER RULE! HAYLEY DOES NOT SOUND LIKE THAT OMG! OMFG! STFU! STUPID PEOPLE! ARRRGGHHH!

Same thing for me. I'm in Montreal city and no one knows them. Paramore is my obsession, I write ''Paramore'' everywhere : binders, eraser, agenda, MSN Spaces, MSN display, nickname. Hahaha! :D Always have a little bit of Paramore lyrics in my stuff.

...and some persons said that it's just a ridiculous band, nowhere, lost. One day, a guy in my class said ''It's not the real rock, because the leader is a girl! She's like Avril Lavigne.'' :-x I'm so upset and angry!!! :evil: Another one, think that Paramore is one of Enrique Iglesias's song. I just say ''OMG!'' lol ;-)

Anywayz, it's not a shame to love Paramore's stuff!! :P

dont listen to em! if that is how constipated sound' date=' then i would rather be constipated! hayley sounds AMAZING in ALL of her songs, live or recorded. no doubt bout dat. right guys? so yea, ignore em. as we say in our country, "in the right ear, out the left". haha

and yea heartradmusic.. did u do that on Photoshop??? i have never seen most of the fonts on it before....[/quote']

You can download extra fonts in a lot of site :

http://www.fontface.com

Just type Fonts Free in Google Research. :D

Have a nice day everyone!

Same thing for me. I'm in Montreal city and no one knows them. Paramore is my obsession' date=' I write ''Paramore'' everywhere : binders, eraser, agenda, MSN Spaces, MSN display, nickname. Hahaha! :D Always have a little bit of Paramore lyrics in my stuff.

...and some persons said that it's just a ridiculous band, nowhere, lost. One day, a guy in my class said ''It's not the real rock, because the leader is a girl! She's like Avril Lavigne.'' :-x I'm so upset and angry!!! :evil: Another one, think that Paramore is one of Enrique Iglesias's song. I just say ''OMG!'' lol ;-)

Anywayz, it's not a shame to love Paramore's stuff!! :P[/quote']

HEY what about me im from montreal :( i do the exact same thing, i know that i have atleast one thing related to paramore on everything i own. especially at school lol, once i get my paramore shirts you can look out for me and then we'll be like weee paramore rocks and you guys suck wooooo. so yeah your not the only one in montreal who loves paramore my dear friend, me and my bf are totally in love :)

HEY what about me im from montreal Sad i do the exact same thing, i know that i have atleast one thing related to paramore on everything i own. especially at school lol, once i get my paramore shirts you can look out for me and then we'll be like weee paramore rocks and you guys suck wooooo. so yeah your not the only one in montreal who loves paramore my dear friend, me and my bf are totally in love Smile

Hahaha! If only I can have the permission to get Paramore t-shirt at school :roll:. Always have my sticky uniforme! In my message, I didn''t forget your presence. I'm only talking about people around me at shcool. ;-)

yea dont mind them. they're probly jealous that u found a cool band first and they feel left out or something.. pah ignorant scum!

haha. nways thanx heartradmusic. im downloading the fonts as i type :D

• 2 weeks later...