PARAMORE on FUSe Warped special on weds

kristin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just watched it. there was a really funny part, but i won't say it just incase someone is going to post it. i would've recorded it but i don't have the stuff to do it.

ahah that was awesome. i was like freaking out that they got a whole show. but SURS doesnt talk very much and the whole show is like commerials. (i spelled that wrong)

were you talking about how hayley farts in the van. that made me laugh sooooo hard. they were talking about how the van smells and hayley said it was the boys becuase they fart alot. and then josh goes hayley you fart too. and she got all imbarassed. it was so cute!

i just watched it. there was a really funny part' date=' but i won't say it just incase someone is going to post it. i would've recorded it but i don't have the stuff to do it.[/quote']

ahah that was awesome. i was like freaking out that they got a whole show. but SURS doesnt talk very much and the whole show is like commerials. (i spelled that wrong)

were you talking about how hayley farts in the van. that made me laugh sooooo hard. they were talking about how the van smells and hayley said it was the boys becuase they fart alot. and then josh goes hayley you fart too. and she got all imbarassed. it was so cute!

ya that's the part. and when josh tells steven to smell her armpits. i laughed so hard. i think that was also the only time that jeremy actually talked. but i agree, too many commercials

I love it. Yay for Paramore getting a whole show devoted to them. I hope they come to NY for another show sit on the couch haha.

I loved the smelly part. I'll leave it at that for now.

That part was hysterical. I'm definitely bringing that up when I talk to them on Tuesday because I bet it's twice as bad now after almost 2 weeks of Warped tour :)

for people that wanted to transfer videos from your Tivo to your PC go here:

http://www.tivo.com/4.9.19.1.asp

Ahh, but I don't have a real TiVo...I have a DVR through Comcast, my cable company...

Did anyone record this on a real TiVo, 'cause those instructions make it sound relatively easy...