Caitlyn

Hayley's Collab with Zedd

Sounds like a typical dance song to me. Nothing special.

It ain't a typical dance song if it's got Hayley's beautiful voice on it! 

Imagine hearing Hayley's voice in a club, that's a bit surreal. I think this is going to be a huge hit, considering that techno and dance beats are hugely popular in mainstream music today.

• Like 1

I like it   :) I don't really like the music in the clubs. But when this comes on, people need to make room for my awesome dance moves! :')

I didn't even know how bad I wanted a dance track with Hayley. I literally cannot stop listening to it. XD

If you have iTunes, you can purchase the song here or preorder the deluxe edition of Zedd's new album, Clarity, here.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-20-at-10.06.31-AM.pn

Rolling Stone is giving us a behind the scenes look of the video shoot for ‘Stay The Night.’

Get a sneak peek of the set and catch an interview with both Hayley and Zedd here.

Im very excited for this video :) It looks really beautiful so far! And hayley is stunning! <3

Here it is! I have to say, over the past week, this song has really grown on me. The video looks great as well. :)

Good video to a good song. She looks great in it too. Now the wait for Ain't It Fun...

Zedd recently recorded an acoustic session with iTunes that is now available to purchase. “Stay The Night†is the second track on the EP, and you can buy it here or listen to it here.

At first, I didn't like this song. After a while, I loved it!! :???:  :???:

I was worried it would be too far from what I'm used to hearing Hayley sing, but even from the first time I heard it, it just worked so well.

Especially the acoustic version. You really get to hear Hayley's vocals without any fancy effects and it's just so perfect. I can see how it would be a turn-off to some fans, but I think it ultimately grows on everyone. It's just too darn catchy and Hayley's voice is great.

I agree with you Dustin. That is such a great song. That is why I used part of the song as my sig. I am about to listen to the acoustic now.