8-4-06 Cleveland, OH

fergie

what did you and josh talk about? im just asking because i have a meet and greet for the philly show and i have no idea what to say to them. i dont want to be so nervous to not say anything to them, so if i have a conversation starter i think i would be better off, thanks alot.

We talked about how the crowd at St andrews was really insane. and he told us about their tech guys setting up their gear for the band so it would make a bigger impact when they come out on stage, but then nothing was working right so they were having technical issues or something.

then i told him about the crowd surfer landing on my head and losing my camera.

i asked if they wrote any more new songs during the break between warped and the headlining tour, and he said that they didnt have much time to write because they had so much preparation to do for this tour.

then i inquired whether Hallelujah was going to stay in the setlist throughout the tour and he confirmed that it would.

I cant remember what else we conversed about really... i think he mentioned that they just barely were able to get the tour bus for this tour, im not sure exactly what he meant by that but he said he was really happy they werent in a van again.

We sort of ran out of stuff to talk about so we stood there in silence for a bit. then i felt really bad because hayley was standing near us talking to some other people and josh said "im sure hayley will be done talking to them in a minute" as if we were just using him to pass time until we could talk to hayley or something, which wasnt the case at all, i really enjoyed conversing with josh...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did you and josh talk about? im just asking because i have a meet and greet for the philly show and i have no idea what to say to them. i dont want to be so nervous to not say anything to them, so if i have a conversation starter i think i would be better off, thanks alot.

We talked about how the crowd at St andrews was really insane. and he told us about their tech guys setting up their gear for the band so it would make a bigger impact when they come out on stage, but then nothing was working right so they were having technical issues or something.

then i told him about the crowd surfer landing on my head and losing my camera.

i asked if they wrote any more new songs during the break between warped and the headlining tour, and he said that they didnt have much time to write because they had so much preparation to do for this tour.

then i inquired whether Hallelujah was going to stay in the setlist throughout the tour and he confirmed that it would.

I cant remember what else we conversed about really... i think he mentioned that they just barely were able to get the tour bus for this tour, im not sure exactly what he meant by that but he said he was really happy they werent in a van again.

We sort of ran out of stuff to talk about so we stood there in silence for a bit. then i felt really bad because hayley was standing near us talking to some other people and josh said "im sure hayley will be done talking to them in a minute" as if we were just using him to pass time until we could talk to hayley or something, which wasnt the case at all, i really enjoyed conversing with josh...

thanks alot, you really helped. =)

Awww...poor Josh - I really enjoy talking to him. He's such a nice guy and so easy to talk to.

Tour buses are expensive - you have to pay for the driver and the bus and the gas, etc., etc. It's WAY more expensive than travelling in a van. I'm really glad they got it again though...

And I'm INCREDIBLY glad to hear that Hallelujah will be in the setlist for the whole tour :) :) :)

^ Ahh same.

Only if they came here though =/

yeah seriously...i asked my mom if she would drive me to St.Louis to see them.

she stared at me for a second without saying anything.

then asked me if i was on crack/intoxicated.

I guess i should take that as a no.

lmao. sounds like something my mom would do

AHHHH! i was like 4 people behind you at the concert!! Paramore was so great, thanks so much for videos, i didn't get any unfortunatly

Oh thats awesome... I hope i wasnt blocking your view with my ginormous head the whole time. :lol:

:) btw welcome to the boards.

AHHHH! i was like 4 people behind you at the concert!! Paramore was so great, thanks so much for videos, i didn't get any unfortunatly

Oh thats awesome... I hope i wasnt blocking your view with my ginormous head the whole time. :lol:

hahaha no, i was getting pushed and shoved so much anyway :lol:

i'm so stoked about the Hallelujah video though because almost 2 minutes into it, when Hayley points and smiles at somebody, that was me :D i was screaming out the words lol.

and thanks for the welcome!

i'm so stoked about the Hallelujah video though because almost 2 minutes into it, when Hayley points and smiles at somebody, that was me :D i was screaming out the words lol.

AHHHH! i was like 4 people behind you at the concert!! Paramore was so great' date=' thanks so much for videos, i didn't get any unfortunatly [/quote']

wow that's so lucky...i'm jealous >__<

I love your sig too, btw!

AHHHH! i was like 4 people behind you at the concert!! Paramore was so great' date=' thanks so much for videos, i didn't get any unfortunatly [/quote']

wow that's so lucky...i'm jealous >__<

I love your sig too, btw!

i'm so stoked about the Hallelujah video though because almost 2 minutes into it, when Hayley points and smiles at somebody, that was me i was screaming out the words lol.

:lol:

thats great. i love the way hayley interacts with the crowd like that during songs.

she did the same to me in chicago when they played hallelujah.

i think because alot of people at the shows didnt even know the words to it...