hey!!

pingako

hey there all of you!!

i am Ping from Brunei, a country far far far away from most of you guys. hehe..

anyways, im a new fan of Paramore, and i mean FAN. i love their music to bits. i love Hayleys voice SO much that if i dont listen to Paramore for a few hours i think i would just wither and die... a bit extreme but u guys know how i feel. hehe.

anyways, i hope i can meet up and make friends with people who love Paramore as much as i do and share views and stuf here.. well basically what we do in a forum hehe :D

nways. cya guys!! lets make this forum brighter than any other forums!!

rock on Paramore...

hey guys! thanx for the welcome.. lotsa girls here huh? and if you all dont know yet or havent figured out yet, i am a male. weird name for a guy, Ping, but its my nickname, and there's quite a funny story to thaat. hehe

to start off my intro here, i love Paramore for their sock-rockin music and Hayley's ama-za-zing voice..

and yeah! i DO love everybody here =D

and thanx, Alyssa, i made the sig myself. and also this recent one ;)

hey jarrod and diego! yess, i KNEW there were other guys when i was reading around the threads.. haha

so how'd u guys knew Paramore? (this question is for everybody, not just the males i was refering to.. hehe) or is there a specific thread dedicated to how we found out bout em? if there is can anybody link me?

anways, i know most of u here grew up in the same place as the members of Paramore, but for humble ol me from the kingdom of unexpected treasures (Google up Brunei and im sure you'll find that catchphrase), i heard OF Paramore when i was chatting to a girl i knew off Friendster, when i told her i was in a 'im into female-vocals phase' (Fiona Apple, Sinead O Connor, Cranberries, etc).

so she introduced me to Paramore, and recommended "My Heart" as a first listen.. turns out my sister has a couple of their songs (she never told me HOW she got em, Limewire i suppose) so i took em of her. and OMG, i listened to 'My Heart" and FELL IN LOVE (literally) with them (Hayley's voice, the guitars, the drums, the arrangement, the lyrics)...

so i got their songs off the net (sorry to you 'against-file-sharing-via-net people, we dont have much variety of music CDs available here) and iv been listening to them ever since; when i go online, in the car, my sister's iPod, in the shower, etc, etc...

my mom's going to China in a few days, so im hoping to ask her to get me their album. i HAVE TO HAVE IT..

and thats my story as to how Paramore came into my life and changed it forever for the better...... (i wish Hayley would read this. hehe)

^^ haha eskahpay? haha and your real name is julienne? weird.. same as me i guess. my real name is Firdaus, and my friend just happened to call me "Ping!" OUT OF THE BLUE, and i happened to respond to him. i even went, "yea?".. and it has stuck till then... weird..