i wonder if they think were weird...

lmao.. well id be one of the weirdest lol considering ive stated my love for hayley many posts haha.. but im not too worried about it.. i mean we do love them.. so what should we worry about lol.. im sure they are quite thrilled they have ppl like us that absolutely adore them and would follow them around the world if need be.. i mean i know i would if i were them..

There are definitely boundaries and every so often, we've had people cross those (posts about their personal lives, etc.), but in general, I would think the band appreciates the forums. I mean, they are giving us time to interview them on Tuesday, so that's cool :)

i think theyll be flattered, amongst other feelings. they WILL feel self-conscious (i somehow have a feeling Hayley will =D ) about all the praise we give them and stuff, but they will undoubtedly be pleased. just hope they will be kind enough to look up where we live and give us free stuff :D :D :D

I think that they'd be touched? Cause' date=' if it was me, I'd be.

I mean, it's like.. wow. One hug actually makes a different and it's an impact on one's life.

That doesn't happen often, does it?[/quote']

Thats TOTALLY right. i would be so flattered if just ONE person thought that about me but Paramore has thousands of people thinking that!

i bet they love it! :P

I love your sig by the way!!

Yeah. Im sure that when Hayley wrote that Paramore has the best fans ever, It must have something to do with the forums and stuff. For shizzle.

Im pretty sure they love the attention they're getting now and everything, since they are good to their fans.

And Jarrod, i dont think they concentrate on any one of us so dont worry man. lol. They probably dont even have time to take a dump half the time.

All i know is that if i ever get famous. I'd like to have the attitude as they do towards fans. lol. But no one would probably wanna hang out with me. I cuss and smoke alot, i also like to tell alot of dirty jokes.

Ren

All i know is that if i ever get famous. I'd like to have the attitude as they do towards fans. lol. But no one would probably wanna hang out with me. I cuss and smoke alot' date=' i also like to tell alot of dirty jokes.[/quote']

I'd hang with you, haha. I cuss, and smoke a lot, too. Whatd'ya smoke? And yeah, dirty jokes are cool. Haha.

I smoke Salem Menthols. since i smoke alot, i need to do them cause it saves my throat. And they're minty aswell. lol. Good shit

Ren