Flyersss

Ashhh

Ok so, since I ran out of those blue paramore stickers to stick everywhere... I made flyers. I think they turned out pretty sweet, then I went to Kinkos and made tons of copies. Tomorrow afterschool/beforework, my friends and I are going to go on a Paramore promo spree haha. When we hang them all up, we'll take pics... and I will post em.

I'm mostly posting this because if anyone wants the flyer, I can send it and you can print it off to do the same. Or make your own...

Yay! :D

flyer.jpg

THANKS

so my cousin and i aren't getting into the fall out boy concert tonight, but we will be passign out flyers!! YEAH ahahha will, thats if we can make it tonight....to all the crowds in line lol

will..what i mean is, we'll be there, butnot actually in, cuase there are no more tickets, but my other cousin is going, becuase her sister won tickets, so they get to meet them! LALAL yes

so yeah, we'll passo out these flyers, then we'll go around putting them up!

THANKS

so my cousin and i aren't getting into the fall out boy concert tonight' date=' but we will be passign out flyers!! YEAH ahahha will, thats if we can make it tonight....to all the crowds in line lol

will..what i mean is, we'll be there, butnot actually in, cuase there are no more tickets, but my other cousin is going, becuase her sister won tickets, so they get to meet them! LALAL yes

so yeah, we'll passo out these flyers, then we'll go around putting them up![/quote']

OMG. I was there last night.. and we passed out about 200 of these flyers. How could I have not seen you?!? We were right to the left of the doors right after the show... then we were walking around making people sing Panic! songs for a free poster.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...