headlining tour dates. (new listed)

simpson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alone is better than not going to any at all. =]

I still want them to come to TN. Bad. :(

this is true. I'm sure I can be able to find somebody. I mean, I have till september. and if i can't, then my friends suck and I'm making new ones.

I'm hoping they don't pass it by.

I mean' date=' come on, RHODE ISLAND and not TN, their homestate? Thats really weird.

I hope its just not posted up yet.. and its gonna be a big suprise or something..[/quote']

oh i'll give them a piece of my mind when i see them!

I mean' date=' come on, RHODE ISLAND and not TN, their homestate? Thats really weird.

I hope its just not posted up yet.. and its gonna be a big suprise or something..[/quote']

oh i'll give them a piece of my mind when i see them!

Haha don't take it too hard on them! =]

the band doesn't book the shows, they probably don't even know where they're going

the band doesn't book the shows, they probably don't even know where they're going

Yep - when I mentioned in the interview that they were coming to MD, they were like "really - where?" - they don't control or even necessarily know at this point where the tour's going to go.

If there isn't a venue available in TN on the date they can go there or a venue that's the right size for them to play, it's kind of out of their control.

If there isn't a venue available in TN on the date they can go there or a venue that's the right size for them to play, it's kind of out of their control.

I guess thats true.. but the part that gets me, is Hayley TOLD us they were gonna be back in the fall.

I guess thats true.. but the part that gets me, is Hayley TOLD us they were gonna be back in the fall.

I'm sure they want to come back...but they don't control the booking of the tour.

I'm sure they want to come back...but they don't control the booking of the tour.

Yeah. I just wish THEY booked where they were going. I know TN would be on there every tour..

i'm not seeing them. that bums me out a little, but not too much. i'll probably get really bummed though when it gets closer to the date and when i see pics

And same with me. But I'm kinda more upset now too, because I mean, its Tennessee, their hometown, and first headlining tour. =[ And I'll be even more upset once I see pics and reviews and stuff. =[

Wanna be bummed together? =[