headlining tour dates. (new listed)

simpson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone going to the azusa, ca one?? cuz that one is like 18 min away from my house and im not sure if i should go

and i juss wanted to noe how the whole picking up the ticket at the venue works...cuz it said it couldnt be mailed

is anyone going to the azusa' date=' ca one?? cuz that one is like 18 min away from my house and im not sure if i should go

and i juss wanted to noe how the whole picking up the ticket at the venue works...cuz it said it couldnt be mailed[/quote']

Yeah, a number of the presales seem to work that way. I'm sure the tickets will be available at will call - the person who buys the tickets usually has to be the one who picks them up. They'll probably send out more info when they send out the meet & greet emails.

gah.

i'm so bummed right now.

i was getting so amped because my dad said i could go to the san fran show, but today he told me i can't because we're going to san diego for my cousin's wedding.

only 3 days before the san diego show too.

so i'm missing two shows.

it sucks.

Brent...do you know if you're going to Norfolk for sure? Sorry if I ask too much,

Nope - I don't know if I'm going for sure or not. I have bought the 4 meet & greet tickets though - so you can have as many of them as you need whether I go or not.

gah.

i'm so bummed right now.

i was getting so amped because my dad said i could go to the san fran show' date=' but today he told me i can't because we're going to san diego for my cousin's wedding.

only 3 days before the san diego show too.

so i'm missing two shows.

it sucks.[/quote']

what days are you going to be here? your coming to socal during their tour here. try to squeeze a date in!

is anyone going to the azusa' date=' ca one?? cuz that one is like 18 min away from my house and im not sure if i should go

and i juss wanted to noe how the whole picking up the ticket at the venue works...cuz it said it couldnt be mailed[/quote']

why aren't you going, when it's soo close??? btw have u been to that venue or seen it? i wanna know how big/small it is...i can't find any info on it...

whatsername104: why aren't you going to any of the 4 socal shows???

Brent...do you know if you're going to Norfolk for sure? Sorry if I ask too much' date='[/quote']

Nope - I don't know if I'm going for sure or not. I have bought the 4 meet & greet tickets though - so you can have as many of them as you need whether I go or not.

Ok, so I dont need all four to have M&G or do they say M&G on them?

All I need is two so you can have the others.

why aren't you going, when it's soo close??? btw have u been to that venue or seen it? i wanna know how big/small it is...i can't find any info on it...

actually no i havent been to a venue...i have never been to a show which is why i realli want to go to this one cuz it is realli close...but the thing is i dont have anyone to go with...cuz none of my friends r into the type of music im into and they have never heard of paramore :cry: which is the reason why i cant make up my mind

Brent...do you know if you're going to Norfolk for sure? Sorry if I ask too much' date='[/quote']

Ok, so I dont need all four to have M&G or do they say M&G on them?

All I need is two so you can have the others.

I assume they'll either have something on the ticket that says M&G or come with M&G passes...I'll let you know when I get them...

And yeah - those two are yours...I'll figure out what to do with the other two if I don't wind up going...

ebay? XD

but yeah....if you get em after I get my first pay check or something I guess I can pay for them myself. Yeah I just wanna know just incase I have to go get my own or something lol

Nope - you don't need to go get your own. You definitely have two of the four I'm getting.

ebay? XD

but yeah....if you get em after I get my first pay check or something I guess I can pay for them myself. Yeah I just wanna know just incase I have to go get my own or something lol

Nope - you don't need to go get your own. You definitely have two of the four I'm getting.

You dont know how much this helps me

Thanks....again XD