Our Lady Peace

Kacky

• 1 month later...
dude, last time i listend to OLP was probably a couple years ago, but i definitely like them a lot, although i never picked up their last cd. i probably should have just to see if i would like it. i only have Gravity. but i love that CD.

Jack Kerouac, K-K-K-Kerouac, on the road and in my head.

I need irrelivance, intelligence, a new tattoo, a lot more sex. :P

Good song.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The band has been creeping their way to my playlist a lot lately. Initially, the credit went to their... endorsement on here, but I've been getting the itch to blast them a lot lately, even when I haven't been on here, so I guess that makes Our Lady Peace one of my favourite bands at the moment. \o/

The combination of a lightweight Axl Rose and post-grunge guitars isn't exactly right up my alley, so it took a couple of listens to warm up for the idea, but now their stuff keeps getting better with every listen.

Yeah, come on guys. OLP = Awesomeness. I'm going to see them August 2nd. So pumped.

where are they playing?!

The band has been creeping their way to my playlist a lot lately. Initially, the credit went to their... endorsement on here, but I've been getting the itch to blast them a lot lately, even when I haven't been on here, so I guess that makes Our Lady Peace one of my favourite bands at the moment. \o/

The combination of a lightweight Axl Rose and post-grunge guitars isn't exactly right up my alley, so it took a couple of listens to warm up for the idea, but now their stuff keeps getting better with every listen.

i do a good job endorsing then? 8-)

i'm glad you like them!