Galley update June 30th ;)

Locomotion

i been updating the gallery like crazy, 853 pics have been added so far, and theres so much more to upload : /

pictures from these shows were uploaded, and sorry for not posting the links but iam really tired. Theres a whole bunch of really cool pics so its worth checking them out.

Peace.

EDIT: the links can be found in the main page/news :P

Brigham academy 2, UK 4.28.06

san diego may 27.06

atlanta GA 5.15.06

Knititing factory 5.5.06

Bamboozle

Milwaukee, WI (6.17.06)

Jammin Java 5.11.06 69

Washington, DC (11.1.05)

columbia, md 6.15.06

Life on the road (10)

Phoenix, AZ (5.30.06)

Danbury, CT (2.22.06)

San Diego, CA (1.29.06)

Warped Pre-Party(4.20.06)

Jacksonvile, FL (6.22.06)

Charleston, SC (6.26.06)

San Francisco, CA 5.25.06

Sacramento, CA (5.24.06)

surs pre warped party

the axis may 5.06

Nokia theater 11.8.05

Cornerstore 2005

Washington, D.C. (8.10.05)

Wow - that's a ton of work. You're going to have to show me how to do a batch upload or something at some point - all I can get it to do right now is upload one pic at a time and it takes FOREVER. If that's the way you're doing this...wow.

um diego it's not july 1st yet....it's still june 30th.

yea : / haha sorry it was around 2am when i posted and was really tired

oh diego. what a champ.

how long did this take you?

well about 3 days' date=' it took me that long because i had tons of stuff to do.

Wow - that's a ton of work. You're going to have to show me how to do a batch upload or something at some point - all I can get it to do right now is upload one pic at a time and it takes FOREVER. If that's the way you're doing this...wow.

i upload 10 pics at once, the max allowed pics per upload. somes it takes a while, depends on the file size of each picture. but if you need help with the gallery just PM dude, a bit of help would be cool, we till have like 1000 pics to uplaod

You're definitely not wasting your time - I don't know how you do it - I wish there was a way we could upload more than 10 pics at a time...you must spend HOURS on it.

I wish I could help out more, but I never get more than 10 minutes at a time at the computer anymore...2 kids running around will make sure of that...

woah 1st time so many people replied for a gallery update' date=' haha thats cool makes you feel like you werent wasting your time

btw tahts an awsome signature adrastea[/quote']

there is band gallery that i'm in charge of.

and when i first was put in charge of it in the first day i added over 600 pictures, and organized everything, i did so much to it...

then when we switched servers half of the pictures wont work anymore.

hannah needs to fix that soon...

but, before that i got a lot of people complementing it so i knew it wasnt a waste of my time.

• 2 weeks later...