fan of the month??

haha yea i knew we had to post a thread about the FOTM; so far they havent been like really official rules of how we choose people' date=' but maybe we should

so far we only had two, jess and steph

We choose jess becuase she was really nice to everyone by sending the Kerrang poster for free, talk about being nice =)

and steph becuase shes been a hardcore fan since the start and well we all love her lol, shes Paramore´s official Human Bakery.

So yea once we figure out how are we actually are gonna choose people we will post about it.[/quote']

Ooh okay Diego =]

haha yea i knew we had to post a thread about the FOTM; so far they havent been like really official rules of how we choose people' date=' but maybe we should

We choose jess becuase she was really nice to everyone by sending the Kerrang poster for free, talk about being nice =)

and steph becuase shes been a hardcore fan since the start and well we all love her lol, [b']shes Paramore´s official Human Bakery.[/b]

So yea once we figure out how are we actually are gonna choose people we will post about it.

whats Human Bakery? Paramore doesn't dip Steph in coffee and eat her do they?

and yes, the members should not compete with each other. we ALL love Paramore to bits dont we? so yea. lets all be a happy, happy family :D

and steph becuase shes been a hardcore fan since the start and well we all love her lol, [b']shes Paramore´s official Human Bakery.[/b]

So yea once we figure out how are we actually are gonna choose people we will post about it.

whats Human Bakery? Paramore doesn't dip Steph in coffee and eat her do they?

and yes, the members should not compete with each other. we ALL love Paramore to bits dont we? so yea. lets all be a happy, happy family :D

Some rumors say they do lmao

steph should tell you the story =)

shoot i feel like an idiot here!!

steph, congrats on fan of the month, u totally deserve it for all u do for the band in ur own unique way.. they must really love u lol.. u gotta give me some cool ideas for the next time i see em in late august.. hehe..

congrats again!! :D

Yaaay Jess won for like a long time.

a long time? lmao like a month? fan of the month? oh yehh. lmao you make me laugh.

that made no sence

Haha it seemed like you won for more than a month XD