Warped Tour Ventura

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - yellow shirt! I love yellow :)

And Hayley's outfit in that picture with you is awesome. What is that headband?

oh yeah i got them headbands too. the one that hayley, jeremy, and zac have on there head and also the one that josh is wearing around his neck. hahaha i think it's funny how jeremy chose the one that matched his shirt...i also got ajax that belt that you can see in the picture. he's next to jeremy. you can see his eye.

Wow - yellow shirt! I love yellow :)

And Hayley's outfit in that picture with you is awesome. What is that headband?

oh yeah i got them headbands too. the one that hayley' date=' jeremy, and zac have on there head and also the one that josh is wearing around his neck. hahaha i think it's funny how jeremy chose the one that matched his shirt...i also got ajax that belt that you can see in the picture. he's next to jeremy. you can see his eye.[/quote']

The wrestling belt? That's awesome :)

Hayley's shorts look wet...those MAH kids...

omg zac got it the worst. poor kid tried to get one of the MAH guys and nearly knocked over the signing table. but yeah i was freezing. it was soooo cold there and i looked like a wet rat. but yeah this one was way more relaxed. shane drake was there.

omg zac got it the worst. poor kid tried to get one of the MAH guys and nearly knocked over the signing table. but yeah i was freezing. it was soooo cold there and i looked like a wet rat. but yeah this one was way more relaxed. shane drake was there.

The signing was more relaxed? I guess so if there weren't that many people there...how many watched Paramore play?

Shane Drake, eh? When is that Emergency video coming out?

I hope they got revenge on the MAH kids...

The signing was more relaxed? I guess so if there weren't that many people there...how many watched Paramore play?

Shane Drake' date=' eh? When [i']is[/i] that Emergency video coming out?

I hope they got revenge on the MAH kids...

well i was able to push my way up front and center and as you can see i'm not that big. not many people. alot of bitchy girls who kept on slapping my back though, as if that were to stop me. um maybe 150-200 ppl for the signing. i went back because they were just sitting there and jeremy was like back for seconds? and i just said that i wanted a good group photo. too bad zac isnt looking..but whatever.

i also asked josh how he got to look so good

he didnt seem to know what to say' date=' but haley got a laugh from ut[/quote']

LOL. You win. I think you're the first person to ask him that since the interview...or at least the first one to report that you did it. You should post it in the Josh thread so we don't have like 10,000 people asking him over the next two months...

I guess Hayley remembered him saying that and maybe Josh didn't...or he was just taken aback that someone actually asked him...LOL.

i had VIP passes, meaningi got to walk around all the busses and backstage and whatnot, so even if everyone sucked at playing iwas going to have an amazing day. As soon as i got there i saw some of underoath walking around and got a picture

WarpedTour001.jpg

after that i was waiting for the academy is to play, and i see zac so i take the time to get another pic

p.s sorryim ugly

WarpedTour002.jpg

TAI is awesome, but i wont post pics of them now. I waited for like 2 hours before anyone else i wanted to see came on, so i made my way to the smartpunk stage to check out hit the lights. those guys are rad and i really want to see them on tour with paramore

WarpedTour006.jpg

after hit the lights i went to the paramore signing where i asked hunter to dance, but he said no.i did see MAH soak them but i think it was for a DVD they are making cuz they had people with camaras follwoing them all day. I saw josh and haley walking around the venue but no one recognized them and i didnt want to blow their cover i ran over to see cartel, who rocked. but i had to run from their stage to the hurley stage so i could be in the front for paramore. Every time i die was still playing and their was a pretty big circle pit. I was right against the baricades for paramore and i only shot photos during the sound check and pressure since my battery was about to die

WarpedTour009.jpg

WarpedTour010.jpg

WarpedTour011.jpg

WarpedTour012.jpg

WarpedTour013.jpg

WarpedTour014.jpg

WarpedTour015.jpg

WarpedTour016.jpg

WarpedTour017.jpg

WarpedTour018.jpg

WarpedTour019.jpg

WarpedTour020.jpg

WarpedTour021.jpg

WarpedTour022.jpg

WarpedTour023.jpg

WarpedTour024.jpg

WarpedTour025.jpg

WarpedTour026.jpg

WarpedTour027.jpg

WarpedTour028.jpg

WarpedTour029.jpg

WarpedTour030.jpg

WarpedTour031.jpg

WarpedTour032.jpg

WarpedTour033.jpg

WarpedTour034.jpg

WarpedTour035.jpg

WarpedTour036.jpg

WarpedTour037.jpg

WarpedTour038.jpg

WarpedTour039.jpg

WarpedTour040.jpg

WarpedTour041.jpg

WarpedTour042.jpg

WarpedTour043.jpg

i got some shots with josh after the show

WarpedTour044.jpg

WarpedTour047.jpg

i saw byrce from the rocket summer which was cool

WarpedTour045.jpg

haley was taking to cartel, so i asked her to take a picture for me with them. they all thought this was funny

WarpedTour048.jpg

but i did get a picture with haley at the end of thr day

WarpedTour049.jpg

hunter left with his parents and jermey was always with a group of girls so i didnt get pictures with them