BOYFRIENDS/ GIRLFRIENDS/ CRUSHES

Domenica

"Well let me just end with a thank you to Nathan because I may not be the perfect girl and he may not be the perfect guy but with all the things we've shared i know that we're perfect for each other."

i used to tell this to allison all the time.. shes the one i was talking about before.. very well said tracey.. girls like u dont come around too often and from the sounds of it either do guys like u nathan.. both very lucky, i just wish i woulda had a girl that was so into loving and being loved rather than her future and school.. although important there is only one person for every person and she gave up on it..

but that was beautifully said.. we both flipped out tonight eh tracey lol.. we like to write beautiful things haha.. nice

hahah yeah! but ill be out of highschool before then....and haha well i want to date in high school!!!! lol.

ok well this boy i like i have since freshman yeah and i always thought he liked me...i mean i was pretty damn possitive ya know?

well this year we got really close and hung out and stuff and ever kissed once! then this summer he just neve rhas time to call me and things are just weird! and he lies to me about calling, and he lied and said he would come over for my birthday and never showed up! he said sorry for that and came to see me the next day, but he didnt have to lie!

ok so im really self concious about him because hes like perfect! ya know?

and he moved me down in his top 8 (haha i know myspace drama! lol) and put another girl infront of me, and now one of my good friends tells me that they hung out, like me and him hung out, like im not jelous of her, but idk what to think if me does this w/ other girls and it was just normal when i hung out w/ him or if he likes her now. and he called her today for no reason. ahh idk if i miss him or disslike him!

i honestly hate boy drama -_-

thats why i dont want to deal with them until i meet the RIGHT one ha.

but then the top 8 buisness is like ayiyi

even though its myspace.

you should try to talk to him.

did he know you liked him.you should tell him for feelings because its better than taking chances.because you never know if he does like you and if hes just trying to make you jealous.so steppp up the plattee yo

ha i just cant help it, im very emotional and cant help my feelings! lol.

ahhhh well i've left him clues! haha like me and my friend were having a conversation on his comments! (hahahahahahah) and i told her i liked him...in his comments...so im sure he saw it...and i havent talked to him since that happend...but he obviouslly knows and didnt say anything, so idk what to think, and freshman year my sister told him i liked him and he was happy about it, and i act the same... ahhhh idk!!!!!!!!!!

i think i had this problem before or either one of my friends had this problem. im not sure but then its like better to tell him yourself in person on the phone

rather then having someone else tell him.

thats what i did and i felt retarded.the only bad thing that can happen is him rejecting you.which can happen but your pretty and a nice person so i dont know.

i know, but its so hard!!!

and we are such good friends! like really good friends! we were always togther at school when we could be and ahhh i dont want things to be weird for him! i mean im fine w/ him not liking me, he cant help his feelings, but why cant he tell meeeee! i mean he knows how i feel. and hes just leaving me hanging. he hurts my feelings so much!

yeah i really wanna move on! haha my sister says i can do better, and i know there are waaaay better out there, but i really think i cant! =P i know i think low of myself and i shouldent, but i do. i have like 0 confidence(sp lol).

yeah and that too, maybe hes just too shy to tell me? but ahh he sure doesnt act like it...maybe playing hard to get? or maybe just wants to be friends! kjnfdgjdnbgnbfdjgnxfc hes mean! haha

haha i know, but i want someone NOW!!! lol. and idk seams like the kinda guys im after arnt after a girl like me ya know? i mean maybe if they got to know me....but im so shy! damnit! like honistly, i like mostly white guys...just because mostly every race in my area are all ghetto, and im just not into that ya know, i mean i dont like only white guys, but mostly they are my type! lol. ahhhhhh i dont have a type, but thats just what im attracted to! haha

i just need a fun person that isnt looking for sex and drugs!! someone more like me! lol.

haha thanks! =)

hahaha i know!!! i like it here more....when some actually talks to me! lol.

hahaha well it was missing a bunch of threads but they are all back, but im getting sick of that place and erica is missing so eh! hahaha shes really almost the only person i talk to on there besides everyone on here! lol. and a few ppl, but not really close to them ya know?

but yeah...you are so cool!

hmmm this guy i used to like way back in the 8th grade is starting to talk to me now. he knew i liked him back then, but i got over him after he sort of rejected me when i asked him to go to this social with me during sophomore year. now he's totally flirting with me and wants to hang out with me this week, and i said i would. woo im just confused.