BOYFRIENDS/ GIRLFRIENDS/ CRUSHES

Domenica

it feeeeeels amazing. we are just so compatible. he's such a dork' date=' and it's so endearing. i love him so. i always touch my heart and draw a heart on my heart when i see him. eeeeeeeep. not to mention how ridiculously good looking he is. denggg, boy is fine and still is a big dork. LOVEITCOMPLETELY.

i had a class with him (1st semester freshman year of college) but i never saw him like this. but deng, he is just incredible.[/quote']

wow nice haha

i hope my gf feels like that towards me, cept the "ridiculously good looking" part cuz i know im freaking fugly lawl!!

I have no idea about "in love" with someone. But i know when i start to like a someone, i find myself thinking about them constantly...and saying "Man i wish i was home so i could talk to her" or "I wanna hang out with her all the time"

Of course, i'm not that expierenced in the dating world (rofl) so really i wouldnt know :)

you know its love when there is nothing in the world that u wouldnt go thru to be with that person.. its an unexplainable feeling truly.. when u see her (in my case lol) u lose ur breath and then all of a sudden u feel like u are breathing too hard.. its nuts.. and also when u are close to that person, u cant help but shake.. like ur hands and face and it almost looks like ur freezing cold.. but really ur just nervous.. and even after uve been with that person for months at a time, u still get that same sick feeling in ur stomach every time u hear her voice or see her off in the distance.. on ur way to her house or to go pick her up wherever she may be.. that sick feeling in ur stomach.. another one i always noticed was ur head spins a little like, if uve ever had a concussion, even a mild one.. where ur brain feels like its jarred loose from ur head and it feels like its moving around up in there.. u always feel dizzy..

and this one is especially for the guys.. when u walk down the street and pass several attractive girls, or like on campus at college, u go to parties and dont even think twice about any of the girls there.. i cant remember how many girls id meet at a party and the first thing i would talk about was how wonderful my girlfriend was and how i could not wait for the weekend to go see her and hug her for an hour straight..

when u leave her, it feels like the end of the world.. when ur not with her, u dont feel like a complete person.. u feel as though u cant function properly.. u feel like there is noone else u will ever need.. u want to be her everything.. so she will never depend on anyone ever again except u..

and the most important.. when it ends and it is all said and done.. u feel as though nobody could ever help u.. and that noone will ever show u equal happiness.. depression doesnt even come close to explaining the pain u feel when she is gone..

thats when u know u truly love someone...

you know its love when there is nothing in the world that u wouldnt go thru to be with that person.. its an unexplainable feeling truly.. when u see her (in my case lol) u lose ur breath and then all of a sudden u feel like u are breathing too hard.. its nuts.. and also when u are close to that person' date=' u cant help but shake.. like ur hands and face and it almost looks like ur freezing cold.. but really ur just nervous.. and even after uve been with that person for months at a time, u still get that same sick feeling in ur stomach every time u hear her voice or see her off in the distance.. on ur way to her house or to go pick her up wherever she may be.. that sick feeling in ur stomach.. another one i always noticed was ur head spins a little like, if uve ever had a concussion, even a mild one.. where ur brain feels like its jarred loose from ur head and it feels like its moving around up in there.. u always feel dizzy..

and this one is especially for the guys.. when u walk down the street and pass several attractive girls, or like on campus at college, u go to parties and dont even think twice about any of the girls there.. i cant remember how many girls id meet at a party and the first thing i would talk about was how wonderful my girlfriend was and how i could not wait for the weekend to go see her and hug her for an hour straight..

when u leave her, it feels like the end of the world.. when ur not with her, u dont feel like a complete person.. u feel as though u cant function properly.. u feel like there is noone else u will ever need.. u want to be her everything.. so she will never depend on anyone ever again except u..

and the most important.. when it ends and it is all said and done.. u feel as though nobody could ever help u.. and that noone will ever show u equal happiness.. depression doesnt even come close to explaining the pain u feel when she is gone..

thats when u know u truly love someone...[/quote']

Well put. Very well put.

You should publish that shit, you could make a lot of money rofl.

hehe, thank u.. truly.. but i mean i obviously wasnt good enough for her to keep hold of me lol.. but no it was great while it lasted and someday ill feel that way maybe more towards someone else.. just def not now haha

your welcome. I'm totally serious... and you will feel that way about someone again.

hehe' date=' thank u.. truly.. but i mean i obviously wasnt good enough for her to keep hold of me lol.. but no it was great while it lasted and someday ill feel that way maybe more towards someone else.. just def not now haha[/quote']

your welcome. I'm totally serious... and you will feel that way about someone again.

dont i hope so haha.. great feeling let me tell u.. highest of the high and lowest of the low in the last yr of my life haha.. luckily i come out with still my great sense of humor and ability to smile and love ppl lol.. im lucky i didnt stay hardcore depressed forever lol.. i have good friends and family tho.. def helped alot.. dont know what wouldve happened without em and well u guys too.. sounds dumb i know, but talking to yall when i first started here really helped..

wow that was like amazing. thanks for responding ='] im with someone right now and we've broken up and stuff but we always seem to get back together no matter what it is crazy. but that was a good way of explaining it. tyy

oh very welcome.. although i had to get in a solid mindset before writing that one out lol.. usually gets me a bit emotional haha..

hehe' date=' thank u.. truly.. but i mean i obviously wasnt good enough for her to keep hold of me lol.. but no it was great while it lasted and someday ill feel that way maybe more towards someone else.. just def not now haha[/quote']

dont i hope so haha.. great feeling let me tell u.. highest of the high and lowest of the low in the last yr of my life haha.. luckily i come out with still my great sense of humor and ability to smile and love ppl lol.. im lucky i didnt stay hardcore depressed forever lol.. i have good friends and family tho.. def helped alot.. dont know what wouldve happened without em and well u guys too.. sounds dumb i know, but talking to yall when i first started here really helped..

that's awesome. and yeah, your personality is great and i'm sure it helped. and yes, family and friends are the best cure. you know they'll always be there for you, well family at least.

I remember there was this guy that I once had butterflies and the sick feeling in my stomach for... but my friends didn't approve, and idk what happened.

I think i would be the most annoying boyfriend ever.

Although in my past relationships, its always like i dont even know im actually dating the girl until after its over, and i realize what i had.

Thats probably weird but i dont know, its always been like that.

I think i would be the most annoying boyfriend ever.

Although in my past relationships' date=' its always like i dont even know im actually dating the girl until after its over, and i realize what i had.

Thats probably weird but i dont know, its always been like that.[/quote']

why would you be annoying?

and yeah, they always say you don't know what you have till it's gone.

wow that was like amazing. thanks for responding ='] im with someone right now and we've broken up and stuff but we always seem to get back together no matter what it is crazy. but that was a good way of explaining it. tyy

oh very welcome.. although i had to get in a solid mindset before writing that one out lol.. usually gets me a bit emotional haha..

aww im sorry if it made you upset. i just wanted to know how you know? you seem like a pretty great guy thoough even though i don't know you really much' date=' from some of your posts i've seen you seem pretty damn awesome =']