BOYFRIENDS/ GIRLFRIENDS/ CRUSHES

Domenica

Yeah, i live in a small town as well, but i meet new people everyday. Im 17 and im basically holding out for college. Sometimes the wait is longer than you want it to me rofl.

yea u and anna both.. college, helllllloooo!!! haha ull meet so many new ppl from all over the country.. its great.. just wait.. theres a reason ppl love to be 60 or 70 instead of 15 lmao

Yeah' date=' i live in a small town as well, but i meet new people everyday. Im 17 and im basically holding out for college. Sometimes the wait is longer than you want it to me rofl.[/quote']

yea u and anna both.. college, helllllloooo!!! haha ull meet so many new ppl from all over the country.. its great.. just wait.. theres a reason ppl love to be 60 or 70 instead of 15 lmao

Yeah, and i wont have uniforms in college WOOHOO. I can express myelf (oh god now that song is in my head)

yeah seriously i know what you mean about the whole small town thing. its like when you go to school with the same people everyday every year and you know everyone too well or idk it would just be weird and you dont see people in another way. i mean i meet new people once in a while but idk.. im so mean i like reject too many people =x not too many lol. well idk it wouldnt work out in my case anyways.. but yeah i so cant wait to go to collegeeee

you know its love when there is nothing in the world that u wouldnt go thru to be with that person.. its an unexplainable feeling truly.. when u see her (in my case lol) u lose ur breath and then all of a sudden u feel like u are breathing too hard.. its nuts.. and also when u are close to that person' date=' u cant help but shake.. like ur hands and face and it almost looks like ur freezing cold.. but really ur just nervous.. and even after uve been with that person for months at a time, u still get that same sick feeling in ur stomach every time u hear her voice or see her off in the distance.. on ur way to her house or to go pick her up wherever she may be.. that sick feeling in ur stomach.. another one i always noticed was ur head spins a little like, if uve ever had a concussion, even a mild one.. where ur brain feels like its jarred loose from ur head and it feels like its moving around up in there.. u always feel dizzy..

and this one is especially for the guys.. when u walk down the street and pass several attractive girls, or like on campus at college, u go to parties and dont even think twice about any of the girls there.. i cant remember how many girls id meet at a party and the first thing i would talk about was how wonderful my girlfriend was and how i could not wait for the weekend to go see her and hug her for an hour straight..

when u leave her, it feels like the end of the world.. when ur not with her, u dont feel like a complete person.. u feel as though u cant function properly.. u feel like there is noone else u will ever need.. u want to be her everything.. so she will never depend on anyone ever again except u..

and the most important.. when it ends and it is all said and done.. u feel as though nobody could ever help u.. and that noone will ever show u equal happiness.. depression doesnt even come close to explaining the pain u feel when she is gone..

thats when u know u truly love someone...[/quote']that's beautiful jarrod.

you know its love when there is nothing in the world that u wouldnt go thru to be with that person.. its an unexplainable feeling truly.. when u see her (in my case lol) u lose ur breath and then all of a sudden u feel like u are breathing too hard.. its nuts.. and also when u are close to that person' date=' u cant help but shake.. like ur hands and face and it almost looks like ur freezing cold.. but really ur just nervous.. and even after uve been with that person for months at a time, u still get that same sick feeling in ur stomach every time u hear her voice or see her off in the distance.. on ur way to her house or to go pick her up wherever she may be.. that sick feeling in ur stomach.. another one i always noticed was ur head spins a little like, if uve ever had a concussion, even a mild one.. where ur brain feels like its jarred loose from ur head and it feels like its moving around up in there.. u always feel dizzy..

and this one is especially for the guys.. when u walk down the street and pass several attractive girls, or like on campus at college, u go to parties and dont even think twice about any of the girls there.. i cant remember how many girls id meet at a party and the first thing i would talk about was how wonderful my girlfriend was and how i could not wait for the weekend to go see her and hug her for an hour straight..

when u leave her, it feels like the end of the world.. when ur not with her, u dont feel like a complete person.. u feel as though u cant function properly.. u feel like there is noone else u will ever need.. u want to be her everything.. so she will never depend on anyone ever again except u..

and the most important.. when it ends and it is all said and done.. u feel as though nobody could ever help u.. and that noone will ever show u equal happiness.. depression doesnt even come close to explaining the pain u feel when she is gone..

thats when u know u truly love someone...[/quote']

wow, that was really cute.

thank u very much.. just going from experience is all..

ya seriously

if only every guy felt like that...

Hmm I feel this way about Tracey, I really wish shes home right now =) I miss sitting at the park with her

i'm really confused. i feel really compatible with nolan, but on friday i hung out with 2 guys (who i just met that night through a friend). they're both ridiculously hot and even though they don't seem to have the personality that i want (like nolan's) they're mr. right now. ahhh! i don't know what to do.

Hmm I feel this way about Tracey, I really wish shes home right now =) I miss sitting at the park with her

Wow Jarrod thats really deep, you're a sweet guy :D

Ok well now im gonna talk about my own sweet wonderful guy that you all know as Nathan <3

A lot of people think that young people like us cant truly fall in love or anything like that and that maybe true, but from my own experiences I really think thats all a load of bullshit.

True its not like we've known each other forever and we've been dating for only a year in a half, but in that short amount of time ive not only gotten a boyfriend for now but seriously a true friend for life. Never before can I open myself to one individual like I can with Nathan. I seriously love the way I can talk about anything with him and feel and know that hes seriously interested in what I have to say and not only care about my looks or anything else.

Lets be realistic here, our relationship as bf and gf may not last forever but I believe that the memories that we shared will last us a lifetime. I remember one of our first dates when we went to the movies, hell I dont even remember what that movie was cuz it was boring as hell but thats ok because Nathan started talking to me in the theater and we bonded so well in that hour in a half that I fully knew that this relationship would work out fantastically.

We may do corny dates and stuff like me and him walking through a park or a beach but you know what, I dont really give a fuck how corny that is, because during those times I spend with him i truly feel happy and warm (I cant exactly describe it but i just feels right).

I think what I cherish most about Nathan is his truthfulness about anything. I really think that trust is one of the most important things in a relationship and the fact that I can trust Nathan with basically anything gives me a feeling of comfort you cant measure.

What ive seen in a lot of other people's relationships is that their guy or girl act totally different when with their own group of friends or clicks. When you're with Nathan you truly know that the Nathan you know is the Nathan that his friends and family knows. Im not saying that im perfect or anything but what I cant stand about some people is that theyre fake. They worry that they would say the wrong things to everyone and in that they hide themselves and that person you know is a total stranger in truth.

This part is specially for Nathan... babe Ive told you a million times that you seriously dont have to work so hard to try to impress me or make me happy or anything like that, having you with me is seriously just enough. Although I gotta say that I do love and appreciate all the little things you buy for me and all the little favors late at night or early in the morning, remember that the best gift is the knowledge that you truly love me and youve proven that over and over time and time again.

I really can write a lot more of how I appreciate my time with Nathan but I really have to go because I have limited internet hah.

Well let me just end with a thank you to Nathan because I may not be the perfect girl and he may not be the perfect guy but with all the things we've shared i know that we're perfect for each other.

So...Thank you Nathan for being the sweetest most loving guy a girlfriend could ever ask for...I love you. <3

~Hehe sorry Im not exactly the best writer or anything but that came straight from the heart haha and I dont care how corny it sounds or looks and there may be some spelling errors but who the hell cares cuz i didnt double check cuz this aint homework haha

Ok well now im gonna talk about my own sweet wonderful guy that you all know as Nathan <3

A lot of people think that young people like us cant truly fall in love or anything like that and that maybe true' date=' but from my own experiences I really think thats all a load of bullshit.

True its not like we've known each other forever and we've been dating for only a year in a half, but in that short amount of time ive not only gotten a boyfriend for now but seriously a true friend for life. Never before can I open myself to one individual like I can with Nathan. I seriously love the way I can talk about [b']anything[/b] with him and feel and know that hes seriously interested in what I have to say and not only care about my looks or anything else.

Lets be realistic here, our relationship as bf and gf may not last forever but I believe that the memories that we shared will last us a lifetime. I remember one of our first dates when we went to the movies, hell I dont even remember what that movie was cuz it was boring as hell but thats ok because Nathan started talking to me in the theater and we bonded so well in that hour in a half that I fully knew that this relationship would work out fantastically.

We may do corny dates and stuff like me and him walking through a park or a beach but you know what, I dont really give a fuck how corny that is, because during those times I spend with him i truly feel happy and warm (I cant exactly describe it but i just feels right).

I think what I cherish most about Nathan is his truthfulness about anything. I really think that trust is one of the most important things in a relationship and the fact that I can trust Nathan with basically anything gives me a feeling of comfort you cant measure.

What ive seen in a lot of other people's relationships is that their guy or girl act totally different when with their own group of friends or clicks. When you're with Nathan you truly know that the Nathan you know is the Nathan that his friends and family knows. Im not saying that im perfect or anything but what I cant stand about some people is that theyre fake. They worry that they would say the wrong things to everyone and in that they hide themselves and that person you know is a total stranger in truth.

This part is specially for Nathan... babe Ive told you a million times that you seriously dont have to work so hard to try to impress me or make me happy or anything like that, having you with me is seriously just enough. Although I gotta say that I do love and appreciate all the little things you buy for me and all the little favors late at night or early in the morning, remember that the best gift is the knowledge that you truly love me and youve proven that over and over time and time again.

I really can write a lot more of how I appreciate my time with Nathan but I really have to go because I have limited internet hah.

Well let me just end with a thank you to Nathan because I may not be the perfect girl and he may not be the perfect guy but with all the things we've shared i know that we're perfect for each other.

So...Thank you Nathan for being the sweetest most loving guy a girlfriend could ever ask for...I love you. <3

~Hehe sorry Im not exactly the best writer or anything but that came straight from the heart haha and I dont care how corny it sounds or looks and there may be some spelling errors but who the hell cares cuz i didnt double check cuz this aint homework haha

wow. i seriously almost teared reading this. that was beautiful.