BOYFRIENDS/ GIRLFRIENDS/ CRUSHES

Domenica

I remember there was this guy that I once had butterflies and the sick feeling in my stomach for... but my friends didn't approve, and idk what happened.

Yeah, my friends are so judgemental with who i date, or any of their friends date. Dunno why, maybe its jealousy. Even i do it though...i take what they say seriously, but if i really like someone, i probably wont let them get in the way =\.

wow that was like amazing. thanks for responding ='] im with someone right now and we've broken up and stuff but we always seem to get back together no matter what it is crazy. but that was a good way of explaining it. tyy

oh very welcome.. although i had to get in a solid mindset before writing that one out lol.. usually gets me a bit emotional haha..

aww im sorry if it made you upset. i just wanted to know how you know? you seem like a pretty great guy thoough even though i don't know you really much' date=' from some of your posts i've seen you seem pretty damn awesome =']

yeah... jarrod is amazing. hehe

wow that was like amazing. thanks for responding ='] im with someone right now and we've broken up and stuff but we always seem to get back together no matter what it is crazy. but that was a good way of explaining it. tyy

oh very welcome.. although i had to get in a solid mindset before writing that one out lol.. usually gets me a bit emotional haha..

aww im sorry if it made you upset. i just wanted to know how you know? you seem like a pretty great guy thoough even though i don't know you really much' date=' from some of your posts i've seen you seem pretty damn awesome =']

haha awww well thanks and no prob.. i like to remember, even tho its tough.. it makes u a tough person in the end.. but yea im pretty cool lol.. most of the time at least..

I think i would be the most annoying boyfriend ever.

Although in my past relationships' date=' its always like i dont even know im actually dating the girl until after its over, and i realize what i had.

Thats probably weird but i dont know, its always been like that.[/quote']

why would you be annoying?

and yeah, they always say you don't know what you have till it's gone.

I dont know, i just think if i ever got in a real good relationship, i would constantly talk to her. I dont think i would give her her space...i worry about things way too much.

I think i would be the most annoying boyfriend ever.

Although in my past relationships' date=' its always like i dont even know im actually dating the girl until after its over, and i realize what i had.

Thats probably weird but i dont know, its always been like that.[/quote']

why would you be annoying?

and yeah, they always say you don't know what you have till it's gone.

I dont know, i just think if i ever got in a real good relationship, i would constantly talk to her. I dont think i would give her her space...i worry about things way too much.

well if the person was right for you, and they liked you for who you are, then they wouldn't mind that.

I know that with people I have been in relationships with I loved hearing their voice, and always talking to them.

so don't think that... you have to think positive. I'm sure you would be a great boyfriend

you know its love when there is nothing in the world that u wouldnt go thru to be with that person.. its an unexplainable feeling truly.. when u see her (in my case lol) u lose ur breath and then all of a sudden u feel like u are breathing too hard.. its nuts.. and also when u are close to that person' date=' u cant help but shake.. like ur hands and face and it almost looks like ur freezing cold.. but really ur just nervous.. and even after uve been with that person for months at a time, u still get that same sick feeling in ur stomach every time u hear her voice or see her off in the distance.. on ur way to her house or to go pick her up wherever she may be.. that sick feeling in ur stomach.. another one i always noticed was ur head spins a little like, if uve ever had a concussion, even a mild one.. where ur brain feels like its jarred loose from ur head and it feels like its moving around up in there.. u always feel dizzy..

and this one is especially for the guys.. when u walk down the street and pass several attractive girls, or like on campus at college, u go to parties and dont even think twice about any of the girls there.. i cant remember how many girls id meet at a party and the first thing i would talk about was how wonderful my girlfriend was and how i could not wait for the weekend to go see her and hug her for an hour straight..

when u leave her, it feels like the end of the world.. when ur not with her, u dont feel like a complete person.. u feel as though u cant function properly.. u feel like there is noone else u will ever need.. u want to be her everything.. so she will never depend on anyone ever again except u..

and the most important.. when it ends and it is all said and done.. u feel as though nobody could ever help u.. and that noone will ever show u equal happiness.. depression doesnt even come close to explaining the pain u feel when she is gone..

thats when u know u truly love someone...[/quote']

Well put. Very well put.

You should publish that shit, you could make a lot of money rofl.

lmao... published.. yea i wish man.. comes from the heart tho.. thats where the good stuff comes from..

haha awww well thanks and no prob.. i like to remember, even tho its tough.. it makes u a tough person in the end.. but yea im pretty cool lol.. most of the time at least..

yeah it is tough. I can remember when my bf(the one im with now) started liking other people and shit , it hurt. i always cried, and i felt like i didnt wanna do anything anymore, it was hard but eventually i got over part of it but i never really fully got over the guy and then i took him back and he promised me he wouldn't do that again shit. haha and i noticed you live in maine, thats not too far away from mass haha

I think i can i think i can....

Haha' date=' i know...i dont worry about it too much, it'll happen when it happens. Sometimes you just wish you had that person now, or at a time you need someone to be your rock.[/quote']

haha. that's right. hehe. you're right, you're time will come... but I know what you mean...

for me it just seems helpless.

^Agreed' date=' helpless needs to be tossed out.

If you say I have a chance, then you have a golden oppourtunity. Just as there is someone for me, there is someone for you. Just gotta have patience for when that time comes.[/quote']

well thank you. it just sucks becuase my town is so small and there is no one here for me. it blooooows

and sorry for my poor choice of words everyone.

^Agreed' date=' helpless needs to be tossed out.

If you say I have a chance, then you have a golden oppourtunity. Just as there is someone for me, there is someone for you. Just gotta have patience for when that time comes.[/quote']

well thank you. it just sucks becuase my town is so small and there is no one here for me. it blooooows

and sorry for my poor choice of words everyone.

someone really awesome like you will find someone =] i thought it was helpless for me too but hey i found someone.