Hayley updated the Journal

kristina

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya but the cover photo is of kevin lyman and the whole article is about him. i thought it was gonna be about the 6 frontmen they chose or whatever.

The article definitely seems to be about Kevin Lyman and Warped Tour (if you read the little preview on the website - that's all you can read) - maybe the photos they took are inside though...or maybe there's another article about some of the artists on Warped...we won't know until someone finds a copy and checks it out...

It does seem to be about the Nashville Warped show, so a mention of Paramore would definitely seem to potentially be in the cards...

The Billboard is out =) I bought it today and it has an AWESOME photo of Hayley .. with lead singer of Aiden, William Beckett, Kevin Lyman, FAT MIKE (eww right next to Hayley), lead singer of UnderOATH .. and I think someone else. Anyway, it's an awesome picture .. I havn't read the article yet.

So it is the one with Kevin Lyman on the cover then? Is the picture inside the magazine?

Hey sorry guys .. I'm at my grandma's house I will definitly scan it when I get home monday if you still want it by then. Kevin Lyman is on the cover and in the bottom left picture there is a picture of Hayley kissing Joan Jett on the cheek hehe. And then inside the magazine for the article there is a huge picture of Hayley and the rest of the artists together with Kevin Lyman.

Hey sorry guys .. I'm at my grandma's house I will definitly scan it when I get home monday if you still want it by then. Kevin Lyman is on the cover and in the bottom left picture there is a picture of Hayley kissing Joan Jett on the cheek hehe. And then inside the magazine for the article there is a huge picture of Hayley and the rest of the artists together with Kevin Lyman.

Oh, so Hayley is on the cover? AWESOME!

I've got to go track down a copy...

haha i just bought it. i love how in the pic with all the people, you see all this black and than BAM!! there's haley with her read hair and bright colored clothes. it's awesome. and in the pic it kinda looks like Spencer is checking her out :oops:

Yes haha it does look like Spencer is looking at her but the look of disgust on his face makes me think that he is reacting to Fat Mike lol. I love how Fat Mike is in between the singers of two of the bands he constantly makes comments on.

haha i just bought it. i love how in the pic with all the people' date=' you see all this black and than BAM!! there's haley with her read hair and bright colored clothes. it's awesome. and in the pic it kinda looks like Spencer is checking her out :oops:[/quote']

Yes haha it does look like Spencer is looking at her but the look of disgust on his face makes me think that he is reacting to Fat Mike lol. I love how Fat Mike is in between the singers of two of the bands he constantly makes comments on.

haha ya. but see, when i look at Spencer, i imagine his mind thinking "man, i'll never get her." or something like that. idk, that's what i see. haha