Hayley updated the Journal

kristina

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah and i checked yesturday its like 7 bux! I was way off .. i just didn't think it would be that much since it's weekly. It's the same size as Rolling Stone though so that might be why

That's because hardly anyone buys Billboard on the newsstands...it's basically an industry publication and the people who get it have subscriptions...and most of them are record companies, music stores, etc...

This article isn't as big a deal in terms of getting Paramore noticed by the general population...but it is a big deal in terms of getting them noticed by people who count in the music biz...

so Billboard magazine is sold at:

borders

barnes and noble

tower records

virgin records

i got an email from their people thing

wow I only have one of those stores from the list around here

atleast it has starbucks.

Rock Sound is still in it's July issue in the U.S. and as of a couple days ago it was still the old Billboard. It was weird when i went yesturday i couldn't find Billboard again ANYWHERE even though it was just there like two days ago lol ahh borders I'll seriously cut someone if I have to drive all the way to Barnes and Noble for it.

Would this Billboard be the one with Hayley in it? http://billboard.com/bbcom/index.jsp

The cover in the bottom right ... idk it is the warped tour edition so I would think it is but I don't see her on cover =/ There's a splotch of red on the bottom left corner but I think that's the lead singer of the Casualties lol