9-19-06-The Masquarade. In Atlanta.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to be there. i go to the Masquerade a lot, and i have to say that i'm really glad they're playing in hell b/c it is much more intimate down there. after going to so many small shows over the summer, heaven seems huge.

for the out of town people: the Masquerade doesn't usually get big lines. for Halifax's headlining tour (Paramore wasn't at our date), i got there 10 minutes before doors opened and there were 10 people in front of me. i think that was an unusally small concert, but still. i went to a show at the Roxy, which is bigger than the Masquerade, and i got there at 4pm and was the first person.

also, i've been front row center for concerts and it's awesome, so i guess if you're a psycho Paramore fan it's probably worth it, but i only feel like i need to be front row when it's the opener that i care about. i hate when there are people in front of me just standing there. i went to this tour in Boston, and i was maybe 6 rows back, but i was fine b/c everyone in front of and around me was really into it.

i didnt think hit the lights were playing at all an acoustic set they havent said anything about it

and i read that paramore isnt doing the acoustic sets anymore

yeah and like she said up there on cutes myspace it says they are doing it

and they in new jersey or something like that and the past places they did the acoustic things

it was just cute doing them

from what i read and my friend told me

i just called Tower Records to check. it says on the site that Paramore, HTL, and CIWWAF are all playing. the person i talked to said that CIWWAF may or may not come, but he thinks Paramore and HTL will be there. he said to call tommorow though to check. their number is (404) 264-1217.

i thought that i read somewhere that Paramore had cancelled all of the in-stores, so now i am very confused.

oh, and XParamoreFanX, there isn't really anything within wandering distance of the masquerade. it's between a trendy cool neighborhood (little five points) and downtown, but not really wandering distance from either.

errr

well i wish i knew for sure

and i also wish i knew where the tower records is

can someone give me the address to this tower records

yeah and i read the same place that paramore cancelled all of the instores

i think it's on peachtree rd., you should prolly mapquest it. & i think they cancelled alot of their instores but this one should be on!

3232 Peachtree Road

Atlanta, GA 30305

861map.gif

Driving Directions:

We are located at the corner of Peachtree and Piedmont in the Buckhead Place shopping center, behind the Rooms To Go and next to the Disco Kroger. Tower Atlanta is within easy walking distance from Marta's Buckhead station.

^from Tower's website

if it's the same one that i'm thinking of, when you get off at the Buckhead MARTA stop, you go away from the Lenox mall, and it's maybe half a mile or a mile from there.

i have 2 possible rides to the show, but if i want to go to the instore i will probably be taking MARTA. (i go to Emory University)

yeah thats what i was going to do is mapquest it

but i just dont know the exact location

i think this is my plan for tomorrow

im going wake up and leave extremely early and ill be there around 12

and i think im just going to sit there and skip the instore

unless i talk to someone in one of the bands before and they are like hey were going to the instore

then ill try to follow them there

because im really horrible with directions

and i will get lost even if i have mapquest directions

Oooh I see.

Well I think we're getting my friends mom to drop us off at Tower, and we'll hang there till after the acoustic set, so we'll be there for awhile.. but after her mom drop us off she's going back to save our spots at the venue. Then me and my friend are taking a cab back to the venue from Tower.

So.. if you wanna come by and hang or something. We don't mind I'm sure haha.

eh the only thing about walking around or anything like that

its suppose to rain in the morning tomorrow in ATL

and its raining really hard here in south carolina

i hope the stupid weather people dont changed their mind and it rains all day tomorrow that will ruin the day

well i still think im just going to go to the masquerade in the morning so if you see me just talk to me so we can see what is going on with the bands and everything

im sure you will see me

me and my friend will be there really early

ill pretty much be the guy with the monroe, ha you dont see many guys with that pierced so you will notice me