9-19-06-The Masquarade. In Atlanta.

Okay. What to say.. hmm.

I got there (along with my friend) at 11 am. Paramore's bus was already there, and same with Cute's. None of the others were. The venue was pretty cool though- not just like sidewalks you sit on while you're normally waiting outside for a concert. After waiting.. Jeremy camed up and talked to us, and he had a little puppy wich is SO ADORABLE. Its name is Nicky.. dunno if you spell it that way though. It TINY. He said it was a new addition to the family =] haha it was so cute. Then Shaant, Jeremy, and Zac all start riding scooters around us haha. This was around.. 12 pm? yeah. So Shaant came over when I waved at him, and I told him there was a whole thread devoted to him in off topic on the Paramore boards, and he started laughing. Haha he was pretty impressed though. So yeah.. we waited for a long while, bands walked around and what not. Doors were supposed to open at 6:30.. but they did a bit later. What made me mad was all the meet and greet people got spots before we did. Ugh. whatever. So we finally got in- Paramore played in hell. Haha. Upstairs is heaven, down is hell. Hell is also smaller. Haha the name made me laugh though =] So yeah, I got 2nd row.. but this lady WITH HER MOM, was in front, and everyone was getting so pissed because there was a mom up there.

This Providence was really good. Hit The Lights.. eh. Cute was AMAZING. So good live. Everyone knew the songs too, and they were singing along.The moshing was SO BAD during Hit The Lights and Cute. I admit really fun though. So anyway.. I go buy some merch after Cute, waiting for Paramore.. and of course I lost my spot.. but I didn't mind because I'm seeing them next week anyway, and also, I could see really good from the side balcony thing I went to after I bought merch.

Paramore went on- starting with Emergency after the piano thing, and it was amazing. The crowd was SO LOUD. So the show went on.. Hayley did her little speech thing during Whoa, and the crowd surfing got terribly insane. I mean.. man I have no idea. But it WAS insane.

Franklin.. ahh. She kept mentioning how Atlanta was pretty close to Nashville.. and I was all screaming when she mentioned it. =] But everyone kinda kept quiet during Franklin, so they could let her sing. It was really nice.

Sfter the song, she was mentioning Orlando, FL- and she said Orlando, TN. I think TN's been on her mind a lot. It was really cute though.

So they left after playing Whoa.. and everyone started leaving. But then the crowd came back and we were all yelling "ONE MORE SONG" really loud. When Hayley came back out, she had the biggest smile on her face. I swear. She was so happy.

So My Heart was AMAZING. The crowd surfing again.. insane.. and moshing.. insane.. but what do you expect? The end of My Heart- most amazing thing I've ever heard. It was so good.

The whole show.. plainly amazing I really don't know what to say. I didn't meet them after or anything because I have school today (yeah its like 6:20 am) and I didn't get home till a few hours ago.

But I'm so excited for Nashville. You guys have no idea.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy got a puppy? He must have just gotten that - I don't think he had that when Ash interviewed them on Sunday...

Did Cute have a bus too? They were only in a van at the show I saw...I wonder if they got upgraded - if so, good for them :)

Everyone started leaving after Whoa? Heh...you've got to know your Paramore better than that :) If you leave before "My Heart", you're missing the best song Paramore's ever played live - this performance they're doing on this tour tops anything I've ever seen them do live, imo...

Sounds like it was SO much fun...yay :)

You guys asked about the puppy.. ahh.. Jeremy told us what kind it was.. I just forgot. Eeek. It was tinyyy though! and very young.

also.. during My Heart, people were crowd surfing up to the stage, and jumped on it and started waving their hands and doing random poses and stuff beside and in front of Hayley. I don't think she knew what to think.. she was kinda like yeah..

Okay. What to say.. hmm.

I got there (along with my friend) at 11 am. Paramore's bus was already there, and same with Cute's. None of the others were. The venue was pretty cool though- not just like sidewalks you sit on while you're normally waiting outside for a concert. After waiting.. Jeremy camed up and talked to us, and he had a little puppy wich is SO ADORABLE. Its name is Nicky.. dunno if you spell it that way though. It TINY. He said it was a new addition to the family =] haha it was so cute. Then Shaant, Jeremy, and Zac all start riding scooters around us haha. This was around.. 12 pm? yeah. So Shaant came over when I waved at him, and I told him there was a whole thread devoted to him in off topic on the Paramore boards, and he started laughing. Haha he was pretty impressed though. So yeah.. we waited for a long while, bands walked around and what not. Doors were supposed to open at 6:30.. but they did a bit later. What made me mad was all the meet and greet people got spots before we did. Ugh. whatever. So we finally got in- Paramore played in hell. Haha. Upstairs is heaven, down is hell. Hell is also smaller. Haha the name made me laugh though =] So yeah, I got 2nd row.. but this lady WITH HER MOM, was in front, and everyone was getting so pissed because there was a mom up there.

This Providence was really good. Hit The Lights.. eh. Cute was AMAZING. So good live. Everyone knew the songs too, and they were singing along.The moshing was SO BAD during Hit The Lights and Cute. I admit really fun though. So anyway.. I go buy some merch after Cute, waiting for Paramore.. and of course I lost my spot.. but I didn't mind because I'm seeing them next week anyway, and also, I could see really good from the side balcony thing I went to after I bought merch.

Paramore went on- starting with Emergency after the piano thing, and it was amazing. The crowd was SO LOUD. So the show went on.. Hayley did her little speech thing during Whoa, and the crowd surfing got terribly insane. I mean.. man I have no idea. But it WAS insane.

Franklin.. ahh. She kept mentioning how Atlanta was pretty close to Nashville.. and I was all screaming when she mentioned it. =] But everyone kinda kept quiet during Franklin, so they could let her sing. It was really nice.

Sfter the song, she was mentioning Orlando, FL- and she said Orlando, TN. I think TN's been on her mind a lot. It was really cute though.

So they left after playing Whoa.. and everyone started leaving. But then the crowd came back and we were all yelling "ONE MORE SONG" really loud. When Hayley came back out, she had the biggest smile on her face. I swear. She was so happy.

So My Heart was AMAZING. The crowd surfing again.. insane.. and moshing.. insane.. but what do you expect? The end of My Heart- most amazing thing I've ever heard. It was so good.

The whole show.. plainly amazing I really don't know what to say. I didn't meet them after or anything because I have school today (yeah its like 6:20 am) and I didn't get home till a few hours ago.

But I'm so excited for Nashville. You guys have no idea.

LOL they did that at my show. And Paramore popped back out and was smiling and "THE CROWD WENT WILD!" ahah. I miss them! Tell them that at the TN show!