September 3 Anaheim HOB

Ricebowl52

OMG!! the show was awesome. Best show i have ever been to. I got Gacin from TP's pic, thanks to steph. Colin from HTL lost his shoe when he jumped into the crowd, and he played about 3 songs with just one shoe on. CIWWAF wasn't the best. Shaant seemed to be trying too hard to be like William Beckett or something. The M&G was hilarious. Jeremy was making faces into people's pics with Haley, and then Josh was doing the same to Hunter. my cousin brought her little toy microphone to get signed and i have the awesomest picture.

Picture2185.jpg

the other pics i have are with me and each member of the band.

that's such an awesome picture <3

steph the picture of you and hayley is so cute :smile:

and ren your picutres were pretty sweet too

i love the faces that josh makes in his

Haha. hmmm. IM Ren.

RiceBowl is my asian buddy NATE. haha. Sorry dont like taking credit for other people's work. Im not an @$$hole. But yeha just wanted to straighten that out. BUt yeah Nate nice pics man!

Haha i know asian guys look the same. But there are differences. For instance im alot more handsome than Nate. and well i guess talking in terms of packages i guess im more underrated. (U know im joking right?)

Ren