Sept 6 Knitting Factory

lordjedediah

Guest haunted_dreams55

Today was the best night of my life. I went with my sister, our friend, and our cousin. We got there at 5:30, so Stephanie I guess I could have meet up with you.haha. Well we were on the left side of the stage but my friend ended up on the right side and was one person away from the stage. We didn't stay after the show because my mom wanted to leave. I have to say I think I died 10 times from being sandwitch between people. I will upload my pictures in the morrning.

-Rebekah

dsc02456tr0.jpg

yeeeeyuuuhhh.

myspaaaaace whore. hehe.

WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIEDDDD?

anyways, i have full videos of never let this go and franklin and i have piccies with the bands. i never posted my anaheim ones. i guess i can do a lump sum. but itll be a couple of days seeing how i'm going to the san diegoooooo show tonight :]]]

haha yea, i lloked over at a cop on the side of the road going looking at a box, and i was like shit theres a bobmand im going to die! then i look straight and all the cars are stopped so i slam my brakes and barely tap the car ahead of me. i yelled a bad word. theni got out of the car czechd it out! my car was barely scratched, their car was a little scratched. The lady was nice, and it turns out they were comming from the paramore show.

i just hope it doesnt cost to much

if anyone saw me i was the guy with an underoath shirt on right in the front left side in front of josh.

i thought This Providence stole the show to be honeest. i was so impressed with them. Hit the Lights, eh not somuch. Cute is what i expected, and i just felt like paramore didnt play that long. i noticed zac messing up a couple times in the begining and jeremy was laughing at him. It was a fun show over all

Guest haunted_dreams55

Ok here are my pictures, some of the them didn't come out to clear but oh well. most of them, actually all of them are of Hayley and Josh because thats all I could see.haha. Also Josh kept giveing me eye contact, it was kind of like he wanted me to take his picture or something.haha. Well I hope you like them. Also Hayley sounded really good last night, I couldn't tell she was sick, the only time was when she talked because her voice sound higher.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b139/haunted_dreams55/paramore%209%206%2006/

My password is 060689.

Ok here are my pictures, some of the them didn't come out to clear but oh well. most of them, actually all of them are of Hayley and Josh because thats all I could see.haha. Also Josh kept giveing me eye contact, it was kind of like he wanted me to take his picture or something.haha. Well I hope you like them. Also Hayley sounded really good last night, I couldn't tell she was sick, the only time was when she talked because her voice sound higher.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...%209%206%2006/

My password is 060689.

Very nice pics. Thanks for uploading them so quickly. :)

Its great that Hayleys voice sounded good too... maybe its starting to get better.

i thought This Providence stole the show to be honeest.

That's awesome. I love TP so much, cant wait to see them again. :D

Guest haunted_dreams55

I'm also uploading my pictures of the other bands. The ones that came out the best was my pictures of Hit the Lights.

Edit: Thanks fergie. Here are my CIWWAF pictures or I should say Saant pictures since thats all I could see.haha. They didn't come out that clear. Again my PASSWORD is 060689.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b139/haunted_dreams55/Cute%20Is%20Waht%20We%20Aim%20For%209%206%2006/?

Edit: Here are This Providence and Hit the Lights

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b139/haunted_dreams55/This%20Providence%20%20and%20Hit%20the%20Lights%209%206%2006/

• Like 1

if anyone saw me i was the guy with an underoath shirt on right in the front left side in front of josh.

i thought This Providence stole the show to be honeest. i was so impressed with them. Hit the Lights, eh not somuch. Cute is what i expected, and i just felt like paramore didnt play that long. i noticed zac messing up a couple times in the begining and jeremy was laughing at him. It was a fun show over all

i think i saw you!! maybe...i don't know haha

were you behind a girl that left after like two paramore songs?