Sept 6 Knitting Factory

lordjedediah

Anyways, I have the WORST RINGING in my ear right now. It hurts.

I feel your pain....I can't hear anything from my right ear.....guess I'll have to stand on the left side of the stage tonite to balance it out....haha

anyways great times at Knitting Factory....that place is one of my favorite venues.....I started behind stephanie, yet somehow ended up right besides her on the front row.....dood moved so I stepped in.....great show....crowd wasn't too bad except for these two b***** that were clearly irritated they were being pushed....HELLO!!!! if you don't wanna get pushed, DON'T GO TO A ROCK CONCERT AND STAND NEAR THE FRONT!!!!! People are dumb....

Ohh yeah....another reason why Knitting factory rocks.....we (my sister and I) were supposed to get the extra M&G tickets from Steph....but we ended up getting there late....but the ticket dood let us in ANYWAYS....all we did was ask if the M&G people went in already...and he was like "yeah....lemme mark your hands so you can get in"......So essentially they let us into the M&G without M&G tickets!!! this place rocks

Guest haunted_dreams55

Hey I saw you guys when you went in the m&g. I was standing in line.haha It was such a great night. I was suprised, my ears didn't ring at all, but I did get a really bad headache.

no i was in front of her, she was holding everyone back the first three bands, then when she left it was jed vs the stage

the right side looked way more intense then the left

oops! i meant in front haha because i was behind her. well behind her friend.

i thought she was really nice. i usually don't run into nice people at shows for some reason =l

Edit: Here are This Providence and Hit the Lights

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...0 9%206%2006/

Wow. I love your video of This Providence playing My Beautiful Rescue. Your camera has pretty good audio quality. :) I haven't seen many live vids of tp, and I never got any because I saved my memory card for paramore. :(

The pics are awesome too.

anyways great times at Knitting Factory....that place is one of my favorite venues.....I started behind stephanie, yet somehow ended up right besides her on the front row.....dood moved so I stepped in.....great show....crowd wasn't too bad except for these two b***** that were clearly irritated they were being pushed....HELLO!!!! if you don't wanna get pushed, DON'T GO TO A ROCK CONCERT AND STAND NEAR THE FRONT!!!!! People are dumb....

I think I know which two girls you were talking about. They were right behind me during the hit the lights performance. They were complaining the entire time CIWWAF was doing the set change... My friend told me they were trying to find a way to push me out since I was right at the stage. I CANT HELP IT IF IM SHORT =X... yeah I wanted to punch them.

Guest haunted_dreams55
Wow. I love your video of This Providence playing My Beautiful Rescue. Your camera has pretty good audio quality. :) I haven't seen many live vids of tp, and I never got any because I saved my memory card for paramore. :(

The pics are awesome too.

so i'm a little late with this, i've been busy.

haunted_dream:

i agree with fergie. your video of Tp is sooo good. his voice ...omg ... lol

Josh got his lip pierced???? haha that's cool.

nice pics to all that posted them.

Fergie:

Thanks. I was going to save my memoey card for paramore too, but I really like TP. I was actually suprised the video turned ot good because at warped tour my videos didn't.

whatsername104:

also thank you and yes his voice is great.haha

I think it's funny that after all our debates over eyeshadow, Hayley wore both pink AND yellow eyeshadow at this show :)

Which I think is pretty awesome...the pink looks great like that all over and it contrasts perfectly with the yellow witch matches her shirt which enhances her whole ensemble.

Which I think is pretty awesome...the pink looks great like that all over and it contrasts perfectly with the yellow witch matches her shirt which enhances her whole ensemble.

Yeah, I agree - it looks really good. I like it better than just the pink by itself.

I cannot believe that I've made this many posts about eyeshadow. Pretty soon, I'm going to have to start wearing it myself, ala Michael Stipe.