Old School Blues Game :D

Ricebowl52

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon! Oh, my god...

I remember this one time, I had this Pokemon game cartridge, I think it was Sapphire...one of the ones that kept time.

Well, my brother had it, and somehow, it ended up in the street. And it still worked! It didn't keep time, though.

Then, my brother had the other one in that series, Ruby, I think it was? Well, he had it in his pocket, and didn't take it out in the laundry...

And, guess what? It still worked, but it didn't keep time. xD

Nintendo builds tanks.

I think we have this whole tub of the cards somewhere... Fun times.

I wish i could go back in time haha.

i really miss the good shows like Are you Afraid of the dark, Angry beavers, Invader Zim and AAAHH Real Monsters =P

I used to watch those all the time.

haha And does any one remember Gullah Gullah Island?? My friends and i looved that show =P

Yeah. I always wake up at like noon or something. Never get to see anything good anymore.

Anyone remember Dinosaurs? (I think thats what it was called) The little dinosaur baby that used to shout NOT THA MOMMA! lol

omg i love that show i still watch it cus my mom recorded episode for me when i was little dude i watch it now and im like that wasnt a kids show some dude like hung himself and robbie got drunk and has to fake his death.... kids probably shouldnt have watched it but man thats such a good show..

what about spice girls that was pretty big for me whe i was like 7

big big fan of Sailor Moon.

oh my lord! i used to looooooove sailor moon!

when me and my friend would play outside when we were little, we would pretend like we were them and we were fighting all these people.. i used to be the blue one. it was fun. we're weird. i almost bought the dvd of sailor moon..

I wish i could go back in time haha.

i really miss the good shows like Are you Afraid of the dark' date=' Angry beavers, Invader Zim and AAAHH Real Monsters =P

I used to watch those all the time.

haha And does any one remember Gullah Gullah Island?? My friends and i looved that show =P[/quote']

those shows were sickkk. and goosebumps. they still show invader zim i think. there an invader zim shirt in hot topic that i want.

a*teens and jump 5 and n*sync and dream street and o-town.. there were a few boy band that i loved..

does anyone remember the show "out of the box" that used to come on playhouse disney? probably not. i watched that all the time.

oh my lord! i used to looooooove sailor moon!

when me and my friend would play outside when we were little' date=' we would pretend like we were them and we were fighting all these people.. i used to be the blue one. it was fun. we're weird. i almost bought the dvd of sailor moon.. [/quote']

Hahaha, me too, Every girl did that. I remember that my mom bought the costume for Halloween. :D I have the soundtrack in my stuff. haha. :D;-) I liked Venus (yellow, I guess)!! I think that the last episode makes me and my sister cry a lot lot. :cry:

i used to love the magic school bus. that show was bomb. and the old batman and superman cartoons before they got stupid.

magic school bus was so sick. loved that show.

yup. old school batman and superman was awesome.

and yogi bear and the flintstones and the smurfs..

what ever happened to all the good shows?

^ ??

thos elittle paper things!

you like fold the piece of paper and it's like 4 parts and you put your fingers in it and they choose a color and you spell out the color while moving your fingers so the little squares move... and then on the inside there are numbers and they choose one and you move it like that many times... and then they choose another number and it has their little message on the inside under the flap thing.