• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did we forget winnie the pooh?!?!?!??!

HOW COULD WE HAVE?!

haha.

winnie pooh = my hero.

I remember one time he just said' date=' " It all comes down to not making the front door big enough." rotfl.[/quote']

Haha i love WTP. I used to watch it every morning before i went to school :P lol

I looove tigger. I remember the song he would sing..

"The wonderful things about tigger, is that tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs..." lol . I know i know weird.

haha there aint nothing wrong with old school happy meals

speaking of happy meals btw i remember a loooong time ago they had a special thing when it was like every week they would release different trains and stuff and there were like 30 and i remember i would eat there and get a happy meal just to collect them all lol

haha there aint nothing wrong with old school happy meals

speaking of happy meals btw i remember a loooong time ago they had a special thing when it was like every week they would release different trains and stuff and there were like 30 and i remember i would eat there and get a happy meal just to collect them all lol

my mom's friend used to so that with the beanie babies, which leads to ...

anyone collect those? i had a few, but i had a friends who collected them and haad, like, three of some of them. it was crazy