Taking Back Sunday/AVA/Head Automatica/The Subways

stephler

whoa firsst things first i had no clue adam was a platinum blonde. anyways it was a good show. adam's voice was still kind of weak and i was slightly dissapointed by their performance but the lights and backdrop were really good. AVA was sooooooooooooooooooo amazing. um but there was this random AVA statue. it was kind of odd. people kept on throwing crap at head automatica and the subways were great. seriously if the subways ever come near you go check them out! i'll post my pictures and one AVA vid soon. i mostly took pics of head automatica and the subways because my camera can't take pictures at night.

i went to the, i think, 2nd cocnert on this tour on Long Island, which was TBS's hometown show and Head Automatica's hometown show as well. and i dont remember Adam being blonde? lol, but yeah it was deff the most amazng concert. no one really knew The Subways, Head Automatica was good, everyone was signing along and dancing, AVA was freaking amazing, i never listened to them before this and now i love them, and well TBS was just so great, i wanna see them live again so bad. and apparantly their concert here was the biggest mosh ever in nass. col. =] woo lol

I saw TBS on Jay Leno last night. I was curious to know if he really went blonde or not. I miss his old hair.. but blonde isn't that bad. I still love them nonetheless.

Two of my friends were lucky enough to go see TBS in concert when they were here in Toronto in the beginning of July. I wanted to go with them but I couldn't. They told me they all put on a great show though. I heard Tom (AVA) ran off stage and into the audience and my friend somehow got about 5 feet away from him.

I don't listen to Head Automatica that much but I still kinda like them and I love the Subways.

And about Gerard.... I don't know what to say... -____-"