In-Store Appearances announced!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm. i might drive to orangevale. i wonder how long it would take.[/quote']orangevale is 2 hours northeast of san francisco i believe. which is 10 hours from irvine. ewwww.

actually' date=' it would take about 6-8 hours depending on how fast you drive. i used to live up there, and now i live in socal. it's still a hecka long drive though[/quote']

hmmmm....very interesting. i might go.

Edit: I just mapquested it from my house and i'm only 7.5 hours away.

don't forget that mapquest does time estimates with driving at like 55mph

Yay for the Philly one.

& it's right on the same street as the venue where they're playing at later on.=]

yeahh man. it's pretty sweet. so i'm gonna be spending like all day on South Street with my friend that day, of course with my dad in tow. hahah. i live in the suburbs outside of west philly and i've only ever been to South Street once, solely to get some Greek food. and that was also with my dad.

i know at night there are some interesting characters down there, but i dunno about during the daytime. . .

Yay for the Philly one.

& it's right on the same street as the venue where they're playing at later on.=]

yeahh man. it's pretty sweet. so i'm gonna be spending like all day on South Street with my friend that day' date=' of course with my dad in tow. hahah. i live in the suburbs outside of west philly and i've only ever been to South Street once, solely to get some Greek food. and that was also with my dad.

i know at night there are some interesting characters down there, but i dunno about during the daytime. . .[/quote']

hahhah same here! i love south street. maybe ill see you!

Yay for the Philly one.

yeahh man. it's pretty sweet. so i'm gonna be spending like all day on South Street with my friend that day' date=' of course with my dad in tow. hahah. i live in the suburbs outside of west philly and i've only ever been to South Street once, solely to get some Greek food. and that was also with my dad.

i know at night there are some interesting characters down there, but i dunno about during the daytime. . .[/quote']

Hah, I went to to the TLA once before & it wasn't that bad, like people on the street & stuff.

Compared to some of the streets we were on to get there it was really good.=]

Yay for the Philly one.

no way really? do you know what time its at?

I think it's at 3.

That's what it says on their myspace.

i called the tower records that the site said it was gonna be hosted at' date=' and they said they knew nothing about it.[/quote']

That's weird.

Maybe the person you asked just didn't know about it.

Because I don't think they'd post it on their myspace & offical site before they were sure it was gonna happen.

Yay for the Philly one.

no way really? do you know what time its at?

I think it's at 3.

That's what it says on their myspace.

i called the tower records that the site said it was gonna be hosted at' date=' and they said they knew nothing about it.[/quote']

That's weird.

Maybe the person you asked just didn't know about it.

Because I don't think they'd post it on their myspace & offical site before they were sure it was gonna happen.

well theres a thread for the show, and like 2 or 3 other ppl including me have been calling them, and everytime they keep saying they have no clue what we're talking about.