UNDEROATH DROPS FROM WARPED!

lordjedediah

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

underoath breaking up?

don't put such happy thoughts in my mind.

whoa i hate you!!!

underoath is brilliant!!!!

whoa' date=' way to not allow others express an opinion.[/quote']

nowhere in my post did I imply that

im just stating my opinion.

well, by saying you hate me because of my opinion does kind of imply.

Why would you be happy if they broke up? It's not hurting you at all that they're a band (even if you don't enjoy their music)... they make tons of people happy... for you to say that and take that away from so many people is just plain immature.

I hope they're friendship is okay, and if it's still fun for them to be a band that they keep making music.

Why would you be happy if they broke up? It's not hurting you at all that they're a band (even if you don't enjoy their music)... they make tons of people happy... for you to say that and take that away from so many people is just plain immature.

wow' date=' you took that way to seriously.

i admit they are not my favorite band.

i often think i would like them a lot if there wasn't any screaming because the vocals are pretty good....but it was really more of a joke.

and, [i']i[/i] would not be the one breaking them up. so i would not be taking anything away from any fan of the band.

the only way i could really motivate or encourage it is if i was some how in touch with the band in some form. i doubt my joke that i made on a forum that isn't even their own will get back to them and make an impact on their decision to stay together or break up.

i don't mean the band, but showing some sort of support for them to break up. i don't think i'm making sense ... but that's the best way i can say it.

ah, okay. i get what you mean now.

but, all in all: it was a joke.

let's stop making a deal out of this and drop it.

So yeah...I havent read the whole thread but for yall thinking theyre gonna break up dont worry!! They wont!!

I wanna clear everything up!

Ok so back in June (yes June, im almost positive) UnderOATH, Paramore, Emery, Hellogoodbye and all the other bands are at Bible Study and Fat Mike is there too insulting and telling his opinions. Heres the link. Its the third video...

http://fuse.tv/upload/warpedinsideandout.php

But yeah watch it...

Anyways sometime after that happened Spencer went out to talk to Fat Mike and straighten things out and all that happened was Fat Mike being even more of a jackoff to him. So apparently through out hte whole tour NOFX has been doing all kinda shit to UO. Like insulting them, Christianity, or just flat out Christians on stage or backstage. Well so yall all know UO isnt gonna go insulting them but theyve been having a disagreement over how to finish the fued and so thats part of the reason they left Warped. Another part is very personal. or so im told frm reliable sources.

But Ive heard on stage that NOFX once told everyone who was a Christian to "get the fuck outta right stage!" What a jackoff! He pisses me off!!

But yeah im just soo happy I gotta see them twice on Warped. Not trying to rub it in...

ya same here

when someone posted about their warped bible study i knew nofx in particular fat mike was going to be the fat stupid retard he is and "voice his opinions"

yes i am all for freedom of speech but being disrespectful to someones relgion is just plain wrong

and all his opinions just happpppen to be negative

so pretty much Fat mike and his band of retards ruined Warped Tour for alot of people

Well thats not the whole reason they left cause the UnderOATH I love wouldnt back down that easily. Especially for what they believe in...I really dont know though! God! I need to know! Cause someone else is saying that Spencer and Fat Mike were calling a truce on his tour bus later in Warped and when Spencer came back the band was mad at Spencer. Maybe Spencer mentioned to Fat Mike about not mentioning Jesus at the shows anymore...?

im pretty sure theyre still gonna do the canadian tour. yall are so lucky!! UO AND Silverstein!! im jealous...

i just wanna know what exactly whats happening! i love them sooo much and would cry myself for years if they broke up or got rid of another member. last time they did this they got a new singer....eek! i love spencer!!