August 6th,Opera House,Toronto,CANADAAAA (YAY!!!)

Fire At Will

i'll be there.

haha, i like your idea of the Canada <3's Paramore sign.

i was discussing what time we should get to show with my friend yesterday, and she was suggesting something like 9:30AM. lol!!

i hope it's just not as hot as it has been for the past while on sunday. it's been horrid. but i don't want it to rain either. -_____-"

i got the meet and greets. ^^ i'm so excited!!!!

i actually do have an extra meet and greet pass. it's cuz only 2 of my friends and i are going but we wanted the meet and greets so we split the last ticket 3 way. XDD so we now have 1 extra. but my friend's mom paid for it online and we have to pick it up there on sunday.. so we don't know what's going on yet. so, i might be able to spare one.

hey, i'm going to the toronto show with my boyfriend, his younger brother, their guy cousin and this other guy.

i would have loved to get meet n greet passes, sadly, i was too late to get them online, but whatever, i'm already happy paramore is coming to toronto.

and have any of you been to the opera house? i've been there before, and i don't know why you guys would want to go at noon. lol. doors are at like 7pm, you don't wanna wait 7 hours. they're not gonna let you in before that.

oh and about getting there early enough to be in front, you guys don't have to worry at all about that. even if you come late you can still go to the front of the stage. anyone can. it's not really like a first come first serve basis. i've been to a lot of these shows. so don't worry! =)

and if anyone wants to meet up, let's meet up! i need more people to sing along to paramore's songs while they're playing! it's gonna be fun!!!

reply on here, or message me if you have any questions about the show or wanna meet up at the show! i'm so excited! =)

uhh how is it not first come first serve?

you get your ticket vouchers if you didnt get the meet and greet passes and then the day of the show you get the tickets so im assuming if you were at the front of the line you would get them first and be able to get in first no?

hey' date=' by the way, i added you on msn. =)

i actually picked up my ticket today (saturday). it's not first come first serve. in fact, you can go to the show anytime you want, but of course you would want to go when it starts obviously. lol. but yeah, honestly, it does not matter if you're in the front of the line, or way in the back, everyone who has a ticket gets inside and you can roam around wherever you want at the opera house. you can even go to the front of the stage if you were at the back of the line. so it's really not necessary to go so many hours before. =) we can talk about it over msn though. i don't know if you'd be on a few hours before the show starts though. lol. maybe i'll see you there. =)[/b']