Meet and greets...

they're talking about the email that you received. you pick up your tix from will call then somebody will come out and i guess its handy to have the email just in case. but theres usually something already printed on the ticket that seperates it from the regular tickets.

they're talking about the email that you received. you pick up your tix from will call then somebody will come out and i guess its handy to have the email just in case. but theres usually something already printed on the ticket that seperates it from the regular tickets.

Weird - it didn't work that way at all at the show in Maryland - we didn't even get real tickets...they just checked us off the list and let us in...guess it's different at different venues...

Definitely take your confirmation email with you just to be on the safe side...

Weird - it didn't work that way at all at the show in Maryland - we didn't even get real tickets...they just checked us off the list and let us in...guess it's different at different venues...

Definitely take your confirmation email with you just to be on the safe side...

in Anaheim, the lady passing out the wrist bands for the M&G said that your ticket says FAN on it, and that's how you know. I didn't even buy M&G's, and my tickets said that. which i found weird. but cool, i guess

in Anaheim, the lady passing out the wrist bands for the M&G said that your ticket says FAN on it, and that's how you know. I didn't even buy M&G's, and my tickets said that. which i found weird. but cool, i guess

so were u supposed to actually go to the m&g, or did you just get ball-sy and pull a fast one on her?

also, i saw another dudes ticket and it said "b-band" on it, and he got in?? apparently his ticket got switched over from azusa...

haha i don't really know. when i bought my ticket, i all the M&G's were sold out. but we were waiting to get the wrist band, and some girl asked how you knew if you were suppossed to go or not, and she said your ticket will say so. Maybe they printed it wrong or something? idk

i guess you could call me ballsy for showing the tix and all, but she saw them herself so technically i wasn't pulling a fast one

haha..that girl was prolly me or something..cuz everyone had a confirmation page printed out and i didnt have one so i was like..well do you need a print out cuz i don't have one..and she said she needed it...but then i said when i got the tickets, the Hob person made me sign an envelope that said something about fansite..and then we pulled out our tickets and it said fans or something on it..so she said ok..hm..does ne one have reg tickets? what does it say on there?

wait..weren't u the one who was asking for an extra one for a friend, even though u had one?? also-why were u waiting for the wristband if u didn't have m&g??i'm confused...

hey ppls lol.. i forgot what exactly i need to bring to the meet and greet if the tickets are in my friends name.. he is unable to go and i need to know what i need from him.. btw if u could pm me thatd be great.. i cant get online as often for another couple of days so itd just be easier for me.. but yea.. i remember it being said earlier but i couldnt find it.. i know, ima dope lol.. thanks for the help tho..

yea i never got an email

If you never got an email, I'd double-check with the presale people (Artist Arena) or whoever and make sure they've got your confirmation...you can also (I think) log back into their site and print out the confirmation page from when you bought your tickets...take that.

The folks at our show were real nice, though, about people who didn't show up on the list - Paramore's mgmt. got them all inside eventually - they figured it all out and were really good about working through the snags and stuff that occurred...the venue, however, was not as forgiving...they were kind of bitchy about insisting that you show them some sort of confirmation email or something if you weren't on the list...