Meet and greets...

Yeah, I read up on it and it said that they wanted it to be more one on one with the people as opposed to just saying hey taking a pic and leaving so hopefully we get to hang out, and I can hit on hunter and jeremy ;-)

they have serious g/f's misty.. ur gonna have to settle for me, sorry lmao

agh im so jealous of all you who get to go to the meet and greet

i will go insane if i don't meet them

i feel your pain. hahah. but i just read some of the posts in the thread for the Chicago show, and wow it sounds amazing. i was actually really bummed about something beforehand and the posts about the setlist and all cheered me up. so no matter what happens, it should still be amazing. but yeah it would be nice to meet them.

Yeah' date=' I read up on it and it said that they wanted it to be more one on one with the people as opposed to just saying hey taking a pic and leaving so hopefully we get to hang out, and I can hit on hunter and jeremy ;-)[/quote']

they have serious g/f's misty.. ur gonna have to settle for me, sorry lmao

Uhhh I guessssss, Well I mean at least you have a good back...

What time is the meet and greet?

Do you get to take pictures with Paramore during the M&G?

And do you get into the show earlier than the people with regular tickets?

1. Our meet and greet was one hour before the doors opened. I'm pretty sure its the same at all the shows.

2. We were actually encouraged to get pictures with everyone during the meet and greet. :)

3. When you get into the venue for the m&g they just hang out in front of the stage, and you get to stay there after they leave to get ready for the show so you are basically assured a front row spot if you want it.

Yeah, if I'm front row from the meet & greet, I'm definately not leaving anytime during the show to go meet them. So I hope they're around for a while after the show. Cause my sister is taking me, and she's not really the concert type, so I don't know how long she's gonna want to stick around, you know?

But thanks for answering all my questions fergie, you're a great help! :]

• 4 weeks later...

I went to a meet and greet in Atlanta for warped (June 28th) and I got this picture of Jeremy.

I submitted it to the [official] Paramore site and they posted it. :)

It made me so mad because I was going to take a really cool pic of Haley, and then my camera died right on the spot!! :( It was bad at the time, but now I know that it's really just the memories that matter. I've got a memory of Haley Williams saying "I'm sorry" to me. :lol:

And then Zac talked to me for an entire minute about this band that he wanted me to go see... I was trying really hard to hear what he was saying but I couldn't make any sense out of it. :???::neutral: But at least I got to talk to him for an entire minute, right? *shrugs*