is paramore christian?

will..actually not all chirstian bands talk about god. and sometimes some christian bands do talk about god..but keep it really hidden in there music..like the way its sung..i mean like you know ughh..for get it..but yeah..i was thinking that too..for some reason..if its possible..but yeah like some christian bands/ singers you would have never known

emery

underoath

falling up

relient k

ryan cabara

switchfoot

lifehouse

further seems forever

and theres like tons more..

relient k has a song where they say "never underestimate my jesus". not exactly a surprise christian band.

• 4 months later...

sorry to bring this up agian, i dont want any conterveristy (spelling?!?) but i was at a site

itickets.com (for christian events)

and i decided to look through the artists and paramore was under there.

so, im kind of guessing they are "considered" one then?? and also, they'll be performing at purple door agian this august with "relient k" and "thousand foot krutch" all big christian bands.

i donno. just checking.

(i have nothing agianst it. i think its cool)

okay. i'll shut up

Yeah, i 've heard some talk that they are a Christian band.

Not all Christian bands talk about Jesus/God in their songs 'n stuff.

I listen to a lot of "Christian" bands.

-Emery.

-Underoath.

-Norma Jean.

-The Chariot.

-Showbread.

-Mewithoutyou.

-Anberlin.

...to name a few.

& I don't think i've ever really heard any lyrics about Jesus in them.. beside an Underoath song.. & "Listening To Freddie ercury" by Emery is kind of obvious because their talking about sinning and believing 'n stuff.

& I also had a little short conversation about church & being a Christian (because I am) with Zac one time. Haha.

But yeaaaaaah.

I don't think it really matter if their Christian or not.

They are amazing people.

They make amazing music.

& they are an amazing band.

It's not like being a Christian band makes them aliens or something, hahahahahaha.

Wowwww i'm lame.

k thats all.

Byeee. :)

Yeah' date=' i 've heard some talk that they are a Christian band.

Not all Christian bands talk about Jesus/God in their songs 'n stuff.

I listen to a lot of "Christian" bands.

-Emery.

-Underoath.

-Norma Jean.

-The Chariot.

-Showbread.

-Mewithoutyou.

-Anberlin.

...to name a few.

& I don't think i've ever really heard any lyrics about Jesus in them.. beside an Underoath song.. & "Listening To Freddie ercury" by Emery is kind of obvious because their talking about sinning and believing 'n stuff.

& I also had a little short conversation about church & being a Christian (because I am) with Zac one time. Haha.

But yeaaaaaah.

I don't think it really matter if their Christian or not.

They are amazing people.

They make amazing music.

& they are an amazing band.

It's not like being a Christian band makes them aliens or something, hahahahahaha.

Wowwww i'm lame.

k thats all.

Byeee. :)[/quote']

oh yeah. totally agree. i have no problem with it. but yeah. like a lot of people who i know. when i say christian bands. they get all like "omg sad. you listen to bands who just talk about god" and i do. but not all christian bands talk about god

=)

i was listening to satellite radio a few weeks ago and the station that i was listening to was playing "christian rock" ...I was so happy and suprised when Emergency started playing. so yea, like everyone's been saying, i believe that their beliefs are Christian based. i don' think that they would categorize themselves as a christian band though.

i think their of christian faith

but i dont think their a christian band...

i'm drawn to bands like that

even though i don't know it at the time

like showbread and relient k

had no idea that they were christian until after i bought the cd

i know im slow...

lol.

they are playing the purple door isnt that a christian festival?

Yes.

My thoughts? They're Christians. They mention their church in the AWKIF booklet. They're obviously good kids. They certainly haven't done anything to discourage the Christian music scene from adopting them (and why would they?)

But they don't write overtly Christian songs. You can certainly interpret some of their music that way if you want to...but who knows if that's what the songs are about or not?

Honestly, I don't think it matters much. They write great songs. They make great music. They're great kids. That's enough for me :)