9-2-06 San Francisco, CA

Lanizzle

Yaaay less than a month away!

Who's going? Check in and talk about the upcoming show people =]

I FINALLY bought my tickets today(I was waiting to see if M&G tickets would become available, guess not). I'm goin with my best friend, and meeting up with Megan(Conspiracy) and her friend =]

yay can't wait.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going too! Before the show I'm going to the Art & Wine Festival In Oakland to watch Lostprophets play!!!

Note: I'm planning to crowdsurf at the Paramore show.

Woo hoo! Another person!

You're crowdsurfing? haha I'm not, I hate that..but if you do don't kick their instruments or any of their stuff when crowdsurfing, try to be respectful, people have been almost hitting some of their stuff while crowdsurfing.

Lane' date=' I'm gonna hire you to personally come to Tennessee and stalk me, then kidnap me, and take me to that show, then say you won't give me back until my parents fly from Tenneseee to California to see Butch Walker as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Deal?[/quote']

LMAO!!!!

Deal! LOL That's so funny.

You'd have to go to high school for a week though..LOL

Lane' date=' I'm gonna hire you to personally come to Tennessee and stalk me, then kidnap me, and take me to that show, then say you won't give me back until my parents fly from Tenneseee to California to see Butch Walker as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Deal?[/quote']

LMAO!!!!

Deal! LOL That's so funny.

You'd have to go to high school for a week though..LOL

Mmm I wouldn't pass as a freshman. HAHA. I'm in 8th. But I'm like, 5'1" LMFAO.

I'm going too! Before the show I'm going to the Art & Wine Festival In Oakland to watch Lostprophets play!!!

Woo hoo! Another person!

You're crowdsurfing? haha I'm not' date=' I hate that..but if you do don't kick their instruments or any of their stuff when crowdsurfing, try to be respectful, people have been almost hitting some of their stuff while crowdsurfing.[/quote']

btw, I'm pretty short. I'm like 4'10. haha I'm sad...:neutral:

I crowdsurf at almost every show I go to. But I'll probably reconsider doing it at the paramore show. I might be too lazy MEH. I'll just do it at the Lostprophets show that is right before the Paramore one on the same day.

Woo hoo! Another person!

You're crowdsurfing? haha I'm not' date=' I hate that..but if you do don't kick their instruments or any of their stuff when crowdsurfing, try to be respectful, people have been almost hitting some of their stuff while crowdsurfing.[/quote']

btw, I'm pretty short. I'm like 4'10. haha I'm sad...:neutral:

I crowdsurf at almost every show I go to. But I'll probably reconsider doing it at the paramore show. I might be too lazy MEH. I'll just do it at the Lostprophets show that is right before the Paramore one on the same day.