9-2-06 San Francisco, CA

Lanizzle

You have to really give CIWWAF some credit being as their drummer was sick that week, and was having the HTL drummer fill in for them. At the anaheim show the following day he was apologizing to the crowd that they couldn't play a few songs as the drummer didn't know most of their stuff yet.

Hit the lights are really good live. I listened to their music on myspace and pretty much decided that I did not care for their music- but after watching them live I gained a lot of respect for them... it just sounded so much... better live. And the fact he stage dove into the crowd, was funny. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to really give CIWWAF some credit being as their drummer was sick that week, and was having the HTL drummer fill in for them. At the anaheim show the following day he was apologizing to the crowd that they couldn't play a few songs as the drummer didn't know most of their stuff yet.

Hit the lights are really good live. I listened to their music on myspace and pretty much decided that I did not care for their music- but after watching them live I gained a lot of respect for them... it just sounded so much... better live. And the fact he stage dove into the crowd, was funny. :)

My main problem with CIWWAF live is that Shaant needs to work on his live vocals...he's just not that strong a singer right now. Perhaps he's getting better as the tour goes on, but I wasn't impressed by what I saw in MD...and with someone like Hayley singing after him, he REALLY falls short :)