Pics from Chicago

Ashhh

I wish we had a better system instead of a million threads for each show but oh well... here are my pictures from Chicago: http://paramorefans.com/ash/chicago/

And the following are my favorites :D

001.jpg

017.jpg

008.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

036.jpg

039.jpg

she was almost dying :( soooo hot in there

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

i love this one :)

k, so i had a lot of favorites lol. this tour is amazing.. k bye :)

Those pics are all so amazing. :)

thanks for posting.

I mustve been right next to you in that crowd.... :lol:

I think I know who you are... maybe... do you like Boys Like Girls a lot? Sorry if I'm thinking of the wrong person. :???:

I think I know who you are... maybe... do you like Boys Like Girls a lot? Sorry if I'm thinking of the wrong person.

lol i think that mustve been someone else.

I thought that i recognized you from somewhere but I wasnt quite sure, but I think youre the one that i gave some of my water that i bought from the dude for $2.... :lol:

I think I know who you are... maybe... do you like Boys Like Girls a lot? Sorry if I'm thinking of the wrong person.

lol i think that mustve been someone else.

I thought that i recognized you from somewhere but I wasnt quite sure, but I think youre the one that i gave some of my water that i bought from the dude for $2.... :lol:

Ah crap, I got water from 2 people... but I'm pretty sure I know who you are. THANK YOU FOR THE WATER haha... you probably saved my life lol. Do you have a myspace or a picture or anything, then I'd know for sure haha. Did you have m&g in chicago?

Ah crap, I got water from 2 people... but I'm pretty sure I know who you are. THANK YOU FOR THE WATER haha... you probably saved my life lol. Do you have a myspace or a picture or anything, then I'd know for sure haha. Did you have m&g in chicago?

lol nope i dont do the myspace thing. :) nor did i have the meet and greet in chicago :(

But if you look in my thread entitled Cleveland Agora pics or something, at the bottom of my post theres a picture of me and hayley.

AH YES... I remember you. That's awesome... I remember looking over during Hallelujah to see if a lot of people were singing, and you were the only other person I saw lol. So basically... we're awesome. Thanks again for the water lol.