Toronto August 6th ANDD good news for Canadians :)

Fire At Will

okay i tagged the scooter picture because I know there are people here that have joined to just get pictures from the show

there is nothing wrong with that however these pictures are going to be exclusives to PF and that is one in particular that I want to keep exclusive and its one that I am well proud of i guess lol i dont know how else to put it,so yeaaa

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay i tagged the scooter picture because I know there are people here that have joined to just get pictures from the show

there is nothing wrong with that however these pictures are going to be exclusives to PF and that is one in particular that I want to keep exclusive and its one that I am well proud of i guess lol i dont know how else to put it,so yeaaa

there is nothing wrong with that however these pictures are going to be exclusives to PF and that is one in particular that I want to keep exclusive and its one that I am well proud of i guess lol i dont know how else to put it' date='so yeaaa[/quote']

I have it saved, but I'll tag it to PF. Is that what you tagged it?

I really like it and I think it should be exclusive to PF too.

there is nothing wrong with that however these pictures are going to be exclusives to PF and that is one in particular that I want to keep exclusive and its one that I am well proud of i guess lol i dont know how else to put it' date='so yeaaa[/quote']

ya tag it to PF

I was talking to Diego and he wants to make all my pics exclusives so I sent them all in,so Im not sure what he wants to do with them yet

ya tag it to PF

I was talking to Diego and he wants to make all my pics exclusives so I sent them all in,so Im not sure what he wants to do with them yet

I am SO sorry I couldn't get you the meet and greets.

I'm glad you still got to meet them though.

I think I did see you in line. I was there pretty early.

Paramore is a bunch of the coolest most humble people you'll meet. They were so funny and nice. My friend gave Hunter a pack of Skittles Gum, and he was so shocked that they made gum. I could understand why because when my friend first told me, I was shocked too. His expression was priceless though. It was hilarious.

I left for a while in the afternoon, so I missed meeting Phil and Ryan from This Providence, but I got to meet Dan after the show. He was so sweet!

I hated those guys that kept shoving during the Hit the Lights set. That really ruined it for me. I just stopped taking pictures after that set because I was getting shoved around alot anyways. I could also just plainly enjoy the show too. I just got my friends to take pictures for me. Omar from HTL is so awesome.

I am SO sorry I couldn't get you the meet and greets.

I'm glad you still got to meet them though.

I think I did see you in line. I was there pretty early.

Paramore is a bunch of the coolest most humble people you'll meet. They were so funny and nice. My friend gave Hunter a pack of Skittles Gum, and he was so shocked that they made gum. I could understand why because when my friend first told me, I was shocked too. His expression was priceless though. It was hilarious.

I left for a while in the afternoon, so I missed meeting Phil and Ryan from This Providence, but I got to meet Dan after the show. He was so sweet!

I hated those guys that kept shoving during the Hit the Lights set. That really ruined it for me. I just stopped taking pictures after that set because I was getting shoved around alot anyways. I could also just plainly enjoy the show too. I just got my friends to take pictures for me. Omar from HTL is so awesome.

okay you were the people infront of us lol

well kinda there was that group of 3 girls who were first,you guys and then a gorup of 4 girls and then me and my best friend

you brought pipecleaner flowers for people right?

and shaant kept it in his pocket during the show

and you were wearing panic! shirts

im observant :)

haha! yes, yes you are very observant.

well, my 2 friends wore panic! shirts. and we brought the pipecleaner flowers too. AND the one Shaant had in his pocket, but I think he lost sometime during his set.

we actually baked cupcakes t for them too, and if you saw the brownies and cupcakes that were left on stage, those were ours. well, shaant took one whole tray when we met him, but we didn't get to give the other tray to paramore because the lady wouldn'allow food in!

man, you have an awfully good memory.