sugestions by the band (the old "hayleys corner" )

Kinda off topic but... The Perks Of Being A Wallflower has been my favorite book since.. forever too.

And I love this idea... :) If we don't set anything up before I see them next' date=' I'm gonna ask them about this. And it would be everyone, not just Hayley because they all have awesome taste lol.[/quote']

TPOBAW was amazing.

I have Hayley to thank for that even though I've heard of the book before.

This would be a really good idea of the whole been could contribute =)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda off topic but... The Perks Of Being A Wallflower has been my favorite book since.. forever too.

And I love this idea... :) If we don't set anything up before I see them next' date=' I'm gonna ask them about this. And it would be everyone, not just Hayley because they all have awesome taste lol.[/quote']

TPOBAW was amazing.

I have Hayley to thank for that even though I've heard of the book before.

This would be a really good idea of the whole been could contribute =)

What could we have them recommend?

On their official site they used to have http://paramore.net/recommend.html

But we could just bring a piece of paper for whoever sees them next and write it down for each person then we could take it from there to share it with everyone else, right?

But we could just bring a piece of paper for whoever sees them next and write it down for each person then we could take it from there to share it with everyone else, right?

But we could just bring a piece of paper for whoever sees them next and write it down for each person then we could take it from there to share it with everyone else' date=' right?[/quote']

Yeah...maybe I can do this at the show I'm seeing on the 17th...if I can get some time with them at some point before the show and before the M&G...I'll see what I can do :)

But we could just bring a piece of paper for whoever sees them next and write it down for each person then we could take it from there to share it with everyone else' date=' right?[/quote']

Yeah...maybe I can do this at the show I'm seeing on the 17th...if I can get some time with them at some point before the show and before the M&G...I'll see what I can do :)

We could just tell them to email us or message us on myspace... that way we don't need to know their personal info or anything, cause they can find us easily.

So whoever does it could just tell them that?

We could just tell them to email us or message us on myspace... that way we don't need to know their personal info or anything, cause they can find us easily.

So whoever does it could just tell them that?

We could just tell them to email us or message us on myspace... that way we don't need to know their personal info or anything' date=' cause they can find us easily.

So whoever does it could just tell them that?[/quote']

Yeah, that's a good idea...ok, now we'll just see if I actually get a chance to do this when I see them in MD on the 17th...

We could just tell them to email us or message us on myspace... that way we don't need to know their personal info or anything' date=' cause they can find us easily.

So whoever does it could just tell them that?[/quote']

Yeah, that's a good idea...ok, now we'll just see if I actually get a chance to do this when I see them in MD on the 17th...

i think on the main site hayley shoould have a thing where she can come in and post new books' date=' and songs and just anything that she recomends us checking out. i would sure love it.

but she might not wanna do this.

just a sugesstion. that i REALLLLY want to happen[/quote']

sounds like a good idea! THRICE does this on their website!

i think on the main site hayley shoould have a thing where she can come in and post new books' date=' and songs and just anything that she recomends us checking out. i would sure love it.

but she might not wanna do this.

just a sugesstion. that i REALLLLY want to happen[/quote']

sounds like a good idea! THRICE does this on their website!