AZUSA SHOW CANCELLED!!!

krs

i JUSS FOUND THIS OUT:

Azusa Show Cancelled - 08-08-2006

Our show in Azusa, CA on September 5th has been cancelled due to the city closing the venue were were going to be playing. Tickets are still available for our Aneheim show at House of Blues on September 3rd and our Hollywood show at Knitting Factory on September 6th.

We are sorry for this but it is beyond our control.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS...THE VENUE IS CLOSING DOWN!! MY VERY FIRST CONCERT AND IT GETZ CANCELLED....IS ANYONE ELSE GOIN TO THIS ONE...NOW I HAVE TO GO TO THE ANAHEIM ONE....ITZ REALLI FRUSTRATING!!

at least the anaheim one is on a sunday! tryin to be optomistic! :)

i JUSS FOUND THIS OUT:

Azusa Show Cancelled - 08-08-2006

Our show in Azusa, CA on September 5th has been cancelled due to the city closing the venue were were going to be playing. Tickets are still available for our Aneheim show at House of Blues on September 3rd and our Hollywood show at Knitting Factory on September 6th.

We are sorry for this but it is beyond our control.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS...THE VENUE IS CLOSING DOWN!! MY VERY FIRST CONCERT AND IT GETZ CANCELLED....IS ANYONE ELSE GOIN TO THIS ONE...NOW I HAVE TO GO TO THE ANAHEIM ONE....ITZ REALLI FRUSTRATING!!

at least the anaheim one is on a sunday! tryin to be optomistic! :)

ya...im not sure how it will work though they say u can get a refund...but i dont want a refund!! i wanna see them...then they say u can purchase tix but itz already sold out!! but the thing that pisses my off is that the azusa one was just 10 min away from my house...and anaheim is 40 min away...arrhhhgg! i had a smile on my face when i went on myspace...until my friend commentz me about this bad news! i wanna cry!!

ya...im not sure how it will work though they say u can get a refund...but i dont want a refund!! i wanna see them...then they say u can purchase tix but itz already sold out!! but the thing that pisses my off is that the azusa one was just 10 min away from my house...and anaheim is 40 min away...arrhhhgg! i had a smile on my face when i went on myspace...until my friend commentz me about this bad news! i wanna cry!!

damn...it would have sucked big time if that was my M&G show,but since it was just a show for me, it doesn't suck AS bad..what are you talking about that the other socal shows are sold out? go to either ticketmaster.com for the anaheim show or knittingfactory.com for the KF show... they are all available, but not the m&g...

they should def. reschedule at chain since there are no scheduled shows that night...btw, any ideas on how we're getting the refund?

damn...it would have sucked big time if that was my M&G show,but since it was just a show for me, it doesn't suck AS bad..what are you talking about that the other socal shows are sold out? go to either ticketmaster.com for the anaheim show or knittingfactory.com for the KF show... they are all available, but not the m&g...

they should def. reschedule at chain since there are no scheduled shows that night...btw, any ideas on how we're getting the refund?

hey i noe...they should do it at another venue that's near cuz i noe that alot of ppl bought tix for this show so im guessin there will be a lotta angry pplz....and i juss found out that....on the paramore.net they deleted the part about exchanging the tix to go to another show. so that means ppl will get refundz, and we wont be able to see them! i never knew cancelled show would be such a hassle...now i have to worry about gettin my money back, my transportation, and gettin tix before itz sold out! :( but i still love u paramore!