Setlists for this current tour?

chcougar1

Paramore plays everything on the Cd plus My Hero and Hallelujah

I can only tell you that This Providence closes their set with A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing and Hit The Lights closes theirs with Bodybag they play 6 songs each

Cute Is What We Aim For from what I've heard has had a different set list each night but at the show i went to they played,Risque,Newport Living,The Fourth Drink Instinct,Moan,The Curse Of Curves and There's a Class For This

I think that the setlist for the opening bands changed a bit each night that i saw them. Fire at Will got the set for ciwwaf as well as i can remember it.

I remember Hit the Lights playing Save your Breath, Speakers Blown, Talk us Down, These backs are made for stabbing, Until we get caught, and bodybag.

this providence opened with Truth and Reconciliation, and they did Well Versed in the Ways of the World, our flag is white, wolf in sheep's clothing, and one of their new songs with acoustic guitar, i dont remember the name of it.

Thanks for your help guys

6 songs each for the openers is kinda weak...i think they could fit 7 songs into a half an hour...oh well

Also..CIWWAF doesnt even play two of their best songs (i put the metro in metronome, and sweat the battle before the battle sweats you)

Hit the Lights' set sounds pretty good

I also wish This PRovidence would play two of their older songs (Everyday and every romantic fairytale)

Man' date=' this show is going to be fantastic.[/quote']

you're telling me

man this weeks gonna go slow, friday will never get here.

ooh i'm going to the norfolk show too :]

i can't wait.

what time are you planning on getting in line?!

really? wiked cool!

Umm I wanna go up there after my doctors so somewhere around 2 to get the tickets. Dunno if Ill stay for the line or I could just go to MacArthur Mall to pass time

Man' date=' this show is going to be fantastic.[/quote']

you're telling me

man this weeks gonna go slow, friday will never get here.

ooh i'm going to the norfolk show too :]

i can't wait.

what time are you planning on getting in line?!

really? wiked cool!

Umm I wanna go up there after my doctors so somewhere around 2 to get the tickets. Dunno if Ill stay for the line or I could just go to MacArthur Mall to pass time

sounds pretty cool.

i've never been to the norva before [or norfolk in general]

so, i heard if you eat at the resturaunt by the norva you can get in 'early'

do you know how that works?

I have no idea haha

I been to Norfolk alot of times but never seen a concert at the norva. and I didnt know anything about a restaurant...hmm

where are you going there from? I live in Virginia Beach so its not far at all.

I have no idea haha

I been to Norfolk alot of times but never seen a concert at the norva. and I didnt know anything about a restaurant...hmm

where are you going there from? I live in Virginia Beach so its not far at all.

hah i just i/med you on aim... replyy.

anyway, but yeah the norva's website says that there is some kind of resturaunt behind the venue and if you eat you get in early. i don't know if you've ever been to a show at a house of blues before but its kind of like that, you eat and get a reciept and get in before the people that don't have receipts... i don't wanna waste my money on food if it's not even necissary.

someone took vids of TP's set, so here are the songs, but i don't know the order:

Well Versed

Truth and Reconcilliation

My Beautiful Rescue

Secret love and the fastest way to lonliness

Our Flag is White

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (this is for sure the last song)

EDIT: i forgot one. They play another new song from the new album called Card House Dreamer

link to vids if anyone wants to see

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=jeannieanline&page=2

someone took vids of TP's set' date=' so here are the songs, but i don't know the order:

Well Versed

Truth and Reconcilliation

My Beautiful Rescue

Secret love and the fastest way to lonliness

Our Flag is White

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (this is for sure the last song)

EDIT: i forgot one. They play another new song from the new album called Card House Dreamer

link to vids if anyone wants to see

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=jeannieanline&page=2[/quote']

i<3 youuu

thanks =)