myspace bullitin

paramore is such a sell out!

Body: hey guyssss....

listen up! we've come close to selling out 10 shows in a row. i haven't heard if tonight's show is sold out, but either way we have to thank you guys out there for showing MAADDD support for this tour and all the bands involved. only 9 days into it and we're having the best time out here!

in other news, our verizon wireless internet card is broken. therefore, we haven't been able to update our sites as much as we'd like to. in the next week or so, we want to have all new pics and stuff up on THE SPACE and hopefully on paramore.net. hopefully, that will work out for us and you guys can have tons more content to look through.

by the way, meet and greets have been going so much better than we ever could've thought they would. you guys are so much fun to hang with and it's nice to have that time to talk and not just shake your hands and walk away. i know a lot of people were a little sceptical of the way these M&G's would work out, i have to admit, so was i, but i've been really happy with every one of them.

IF YOU ARE COMING OUT TO A SHOW: make sure to pick up some of the new items we have at our merch booth... posters... pins... carnations and if you've got the record, pick one up for a friend!!!!!

can't wait to see you guys at the shows.

Paramore

THEY HAVE CARNATIONS NOW?!!? they didnt at my stop. wow im mad now i want one.

is there a real reason for those carnations? or are they just another gimmick?

i don't know. but paying $3 for a fake flower is borderline ridiculous.

thank you for having the guts to say it first

hahha thanks. i'm feeling ballsy today.

i think $3 is actually reasonable, if it's a pin. i mean, if you go to the crafts store, a lot of the times, fake flowers can cost more than the real thing. but if it's a pin, then it makes sense because they would have to pay for all that other stuff.

i still wouldn't by it though. i think it'd be nicer if they were silk