9/17 San Antonio, TX

Ashhh

Why are you going to be in Texas? *jealous*

Well it's kind of a longish story but I'll tell you haha...

I flew to Chicago last year the day after they had that crash or whatever at Midway, and I was supposed to fly into Midway and they asked people if they wanted to switch flights cause it was overbooked or they were having scheduling problems or whatever. So I said sure, and flew into OHare instead, and they gave me a $300 voucher... I just had to wait 30 extra minutes and fly to a different airport, but I actually ended up in Chicago earlier than the other flight anyway. Wow I'm making this longer than it has to be, so now I have basically a free flight that I have to use up by next month... and I wanted to see Paramore. So I picked the San Antonio date because a) I won't miss any school B) it was under 300 dollars c) they still had meet and greet tickets left and d) I've never been there.

Wanna meet me there? :D

I flew to Chicago last year the day after they had that crash or whatever at Midway, and I was supposed to fly into Midway and they asked people if they wanted to switch flights cause it was overbooked or they were having scheduling problems or whatever. So I said sure, and flew into OHare instead, and they gave me a $300 voucher... I just had to wait 30 extra minutes and fly to a different airport, but I actually ended up in Chicago earlier than the other flight anyway. Wow I'm making this longer than it has to be, so now I have basically a free flight that I have to use up by next month... and I wanted to see Paramore. So I picked the San Antonio date because a) I won't miss any school B) it was under 300 dollars c) they still had meet and greet tickets left and d) I've never been there.

Wow, sweet deal!

That's really awesome, have fun in TX =]

That's awesome...and I would LOVE to go...but I'm thinking that's unlikely :) Ahhhh well.....sigh. You'll have a blast I'm sure...and they're going to be like "what are you doing here?!?" :)

That's awesome...and I would LOVE to go...but I'm thinking that's unlikely :) Ahhhh well.....sigh. You'll have a blast I'm sure...and they're going to be like "what are you doing here?!?" :)

Hah yeah, it's totally gonna be fun.. unless they cancel or something, that would suck pretty bad. But yeah, I'm excited. :D