Chat w/ Paramore today at 4pm EST

stephler

FOR THOSE THAT MISSED THIS, EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN'T MISS MUCH OF ANYTHING HERE'S THE CHAT...WELL FROM WHEN I GOT IN AND ONWARDS.

This chat room is moderated. Your message will be displayed when it has been approved.

Paramore: hayley: i buy ramen... ha but we aren't supplied with it. i think that should be like a signing bonus

or something. one year supply of ramen. i like beef flavor best, but chicken feels better on the throat. ha

This Providence: none of us are straight edge

This Providence: Dan: I was only cool because I'm australian, when I was in australia, I was a nerd! Phil was so

cool, Gavin was so cool, and Ryan was in junior high

Paramore: we aren't straight edge... but a lot of people think we are cause of the X's that venues put on our

hands.

Yvette: happy early birthday dan.

This Providence: thanks Yvette!

Purebred_Mutt: Paramore, Were you expecting your headlining shows to sell out like they have?

Paramore: josh: ... well zac and hayey and i went to this private tutorial....we were only cool cause we played

the talent show.

Paramore: jeremy thought he was a rapper. (says hayley)!

This chat room is moderated. Your message will be displayed when it has been approved.

Paramore: hunter was a bad kid.

Katiekerdoodles: Hayley what is it like to be the only girl on the bus?

Paramore: hayley: there is no way we could've ever guessed the shows would be as successful as they've been.

it's amazing

Paramore: it's pretty cool. the guys take care of me... they are my best friends.

Conspiracy375: hayley do u have any advice for any of us...like the ones that have the same dream as u

do...like getting a record deal...cuz i know that i do, how hard is it? Whats it like always being on tour and

everything?

Paramore: josh: we all loved filming emergency much better. because we were experienced.... it wasn't as

scary!!

kitkat16: The flip in the Pressure video....did you just randomly one day go "let's see if i can do a flip on your

back"

Marcia: paramore and this providence, the fall boy rock boardies love you!!

ocalaisforlovers: Paramore and This Providence-Is it hard to be more fan friendly as you guys get bigger and

bigger?

This Providence: what is fall boy rock boardies?

Paramore: hayley: it's tough. but it's the greatest gift to be able to do what you love to do for a living. making

mistakes is not a bad thing cause you learn from them. and being on the road all the time is cool, it makes you

appreciate where you're from.

Adam FBR: fall boy rock boardies = the 'regulars' on the fall out boy message board

Paramore: josh: haha yeah basically we were in jeremy's back yard with our guitars strapped on and jeremy

said "hey let me try flipping over your back"

This Providence: cute is almost here

Paramore: it's not hard being fan friendly. however, we don't have as much time as we used to to just hang

out.

Adam FBR: alright...final questions...

brilliantstar: hayley, what was your experience like being on the warped tour?

isabel: to the guys in this providence.. what songs are your favorite on your new album? i love a wolf in sheeps

clothing :]

This Providence: "...but what will they say" - Dan

This Providence: Ryan: The Road To Jericho...

This Providence: Phil, same as dan

This Providence: Gavin: My Beautiful Rescue

Paramore: warped tour is the most fun you will ever have on tour.

IloveJasonRussum: Are you going to play Road to Jericho on this tour?

This Providence: we hope to, we should start soon

Paramore: dan you better play it ...

Adam FBR: Thank you to everyone for coming to the chat. Be sure to check out the coupon code on the

window below this to get $2 off the CDs from Paramore, Cute Is What We Aim For and This Providence in The

FBR Webstore. Sorry for all the technical problems...we'll try to get those fixed so we can do this again.

Paramore: well, not only you dan... but all of you

Paramore: adam you're very good lookin (says Zac)

This Providence: September 12th...new album, thanks guys!

Adam FBR: Thanks to Paramore and This Providence for joining us. Hopefully Cute will be able to get in next

time.

Paramore: thanks guys

This Providence: bye bye

This Providence: eat healthy

This Providence: wash behind your ears

Paramore: see you lattterrr!

This Providence: tip generously

Adam FBR: Don't let a dingo eat your baby.

This Providence: honor your parents

This Providence: always wear sunscreen

Paramore: watch food network

This Providence: brush your teeth twice a day

This Providence: love your neighbour

This Providence: stay away from trans fat

Yvette: happy early birthday dan.

This Providence: thanks Yvette!

Purebred_Mutt: Paramore, Were you expecting your headlining shows to sell out like they have?

Paramore: josh: ... well zac and hayey and i went to this private tutorial....we were only cool cause

we played the talent show.

Paramore: jeremy thought he was a rapper. (says hayley)!

Paramore: hunter was a bad kid.

Katiekerdoodles: Hayley what is it like to be the only girl on the bus?

Paramore: hayley: there is no way we could've ever guessed the shows would be as successful as

they've been. it's amazing

Paramore: it's pretty cool. the guys take care of me... they are my best friends.

Conspiracy375: hayley do u have any advice for any of us...like the ones that have the same dream as

u do...like getting a record deal...cuz i know that i do, how hard is it? Whats it like always being on

tour and everything?

Paramore: josh: we all loved filming emergency much better. because we were experienced.... it

wasn't as scary!!

kitkat16: The flip in the Pressure video....did you just randomly one day go "let's see if i can do a flip

on your back"

Marcia: paramore and this providence, the fall boy rock boardies love you!!

ocalaisforlovers: Paramore and This Providence-Is it hard to be more fan friendly as you guys get

bigger and bigger?

This Providence: what is fall boy rock boardies?

Paramore: hayley: it's tough. but it's the greatest gift to be able to do what you love to do for a living.

making mistakes is not a bad thing cause you learn from them. and being on the road all the time is

cool, it makes you appreciate where you're from.

Adam FBR: fall boy rock boardies = the 'regulars' on the fall out boy message board

Paramore: josh: haha yeah basically we were in jeremy's back yard with our guitars strapped on and

jeremy said "hey let me try flipping over your back"

This Providence: cute is almost here

Paramore: it's not hard being fan friendly. however, we don't have as much time as we used to to just

hang out.

Adam FBR: alright...final questions...

brilliantstar: hayley, what was your experience like being on the warped tour?

isabel: to the guys in this providence.. what songs are your favorite on your new album? i love a wolf

in sheeps clothing :]

This Providence: "...but what will they say" - Dan

This Providence: Ryan: The Road To Jericho...

This Providence: Phil, same as dan

This Providence: Gavin: My Beautiful Rescue

Paramore: warped tour is the most fun you will ever have on tour.

IloveJasonRussum: Are you going to play Road to Jericho on this tour?

This Providence: we hope to, we should start soon

Paramore: dan you better play it ...

Adam FBR: Thank you to everyone for coming to the chat. Be sure to check out the coupon code on

the window below this to get $2 off the CDs from Paramore, Cute Is What We Aim For and This

Providence in The FBR Webstore. Sorry for all the technical problems...we'll try to get those fixed so

we can do this again.

Paramore: well, not only you dan... but all of you

Paramore: adam you're very good lookin (says Zac)

This Providence: September 12th...new album, thanks guys!

Adam FBR: Thanks to Paramore and This Providence for joining us. Hopefully Cute will be able to get in

next time.

Paramore: thanks guys

This Providence: bye bye

This Providence: eat healthy

This Providence: wash behind your ears

Paramore: see you lattterrr!

This Providence: tip generously

Adam FBR: Don't let a dingo eat your baby.

This Providence: honor your parents

This Providence: always wear sunscreen

Paramore: watch food network

This Providence: brush your teeth twice a day

This Providence: love your neighbour

This Providence: stay away from trans fat