Chat w/ Paramore today at 4pm EST

stephler

Wow...Hayley said last night was a great show? Even with her throat and all? Yay :) I'm glad we maybe made her feel a little better...

Everything did seem really powerful last night...really emotional...it might have just been me reading that into the show knowing how Hayley was feeling, but maybe not...I don't know...I did think it was an amazing show though.

They need to just let some people into a regular chat room with the bands, but have moderators just to make sure there's no ass-hats.

I remember back in the day when members of Tsunami Bomb would go into the chat on their forums, and actually I don't think it was even moderated.

they have a hot tub? damn.

Yeah at the norva (: Im so glad they mentioned us

"AlexisLovesHayhay: Paramore, how does it feel to h ave your own headlining tour?

Paramore: hayley: it's pretty awesome being on a h eadlining tour. especially when they give you this huge dressing room like tonight. it's got a freak ing hot tub in it... we're gonna share it though."

Im a bit confused about the straight edge question....

What exactly does that mean? Because if they aren't straight edge, then I must be misinformed as to what that would imply...

Well, Hunter and Jeremy are 21, so they can legally enjoy adult beverages if they so choose.

As for the rest of the band, I definitely don't think they're meaning to imply that they're heavy drinkers or whatever...I kind of read it as them saying they aren't against people drinking, whether they do it themselves right now or not...

Just my interpretation though...

Im a bit confused about the straight edge question....

What exactly does that mean? Because if they aren't straight edge, then I must be misinformed as to what that would imply...

Well, Hayley, Josh, & Zac can't be straightedge, being under 21.

When you're under 21 & you don't drink or anything, you're not straightedge, you're a good kid.

I guess some people say you can be straightedge if you're under 21, but I don't agree with that.

So for Jeremy & Hunter, it means they do drink, I guess.

& for Zac, Hayley & Josh, it could mean they do drink, or they don't, depending on what they consider straightegde.

I'm not sure if that really answered your question..?

^ okay... i'm gonna put my two cents in...

you're only straight edge if you are the one who decides to be straight-edge and labeles yourself that...

and yes, being sXe is a life decision and it does mean life long abstinence... well to most people, but that is what it's supposed to be.

it's not just drink, smoking, and drugs, too. For a lot of people that include pre-marital (or "Love") sex and much most... basically anything that altars the natural state of your body. Some people who are really into being sXe and go all out with it don't drink caffine, or use pain killers or anything, just because all of those kinds of things altar the natural state of your body.

okay. i'm done.

Well, Hunter and Jeremy are 21, so they can legally enjoy adult beverages if they so choose.

As for the rest of the band, I definitely don't think they're meaning to imply that they're heavy drinkers or whatever...I kind of read it as them saying they aren't against people drinking, whether they do it themselves right now or not...

Just my interpretation though...

well no... becuase sXe is a lot more than just drinking.

they could have all said that and never drank one drop of an alcoholic beverage ever before in their life.

well no... becuase sXe is a lot more than just drinking.

they could have all said that and never drank one drop of an alcoholic beverage ever before in their life.

Yeah, I know it's more than just drinking - but I was already assuming none of them use drugs...and I've never seen any of them smoking.

As for the caffeine and the rest...well, I guess it comes down to how you define sXe...

I think bottom line is that it's a choice that you make and, even if you don't do all those things, you can still not be sXe just because you haven't chosen to define yourself that way...it's really up to the individual.