8/18 Virginia, Norva.

SingMeASong

^goodgoodgood. :) I might've seen her.

here's a small preview.

Preview.jpg

I admire Hayley even more (if that is possible).

She absolutely gave her best during the show and you could tell she was hurting.

They did cut Brighter, My hero and Hallelujah. But if it makes it easier on Hayley's voice, then i'm not too upset.

yeah, but she did give it alot. She wasn't sweating like I have seen, but she was awesome.

the only videos I got fully of them was:

Emergency.

My heart.

I got when she came out first.

I think I got every song on video, I can't remember.

the videos will take me awhile and i'm editing the photos now.

yeah, but she did give it alot. She wasn't sweating like I have seen, but she was awesome.

the only videos I got fully of them was:

Emergency.

My heart.

I got when she came out first.

I think I got every song on video, I can't remember.

the videos will take me awhile and i'm editing the photos now.

Awesome, I can't wait to see them!

oh man, that sucks they cut out those songs. but i was wondering this: although you knew that she was sick (from here of course)..did she ever mention it? i was just wondering if it's one of those things you mention at a concert as a sort of "excuse" or if it's like how if actors mess up on stage, they don't make a big deal, they just keep saying their lines, so no one knows if they've messed up or not..did that make any sense?

yes, it does make sense.

She never did say anything. She did make some faces while singing louder parts that strained her voice. I felt extremely bad. during whoa, she was talking about how sometimes you just don't want to get up because it hurts so bad, and sometimes you have to do what you do even though it hurts. It was cool. :D

if anyone has anymore questions, i'll answer.

:P

I don’t know if i’ll write a review. I don’t exactly remember a WHOLE lot. Besides the fact that I was blown away by Hayley’s voice being so girly. :P

Okay, maybe a few things.

I didn’t meet Paramore.

I did see Zac waiting out beside the bus and taking a picture of the

and I am painfully shy and did not ask for a picture. Now, I am kicking myself in the head for it too.

After about 5 minutes of being there, Hayley walked out of the venue and I didn’t recognize her at first, she’s so tiny! And then came back out of the bus with a laptop in hand. (Maybe for the chat thing that they had)

after 4 long hours of waiting. And hearing about people joking Hayley, we finally got in the venue.

and here are the pictures;

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f38/hurleymissamerican/Paramore%20august/

if anyone wants any of Cute or This providence I do have some.

oh man, that sucks they cut out those songs. but i was wondering this: although you knew that she was sick (from here of course)..did she ever mention it? i was just wondering if it's one of those things you mention at a concert as a sort of "excuse" or if it's like how if actors mess up on stage, they don't make a big deal, they just keep saying their lines, so no one knows if they've messed up or not..did that make any sense?

Yeah, she mentioned it from the stage, sort of, in MD as well - right after "Emergency", she said something about how she had a quick message from her soul to our hearts and how she wasn't much on singing (or something like that - she was referring to her voice, obviously), but by the grace of God, we were going to get through this one and have a good night :) And we definitely did :)

glad you had fun =]

I'm sad they cut Brighter, Hallelujah, and My Hero.

I'm sure Brent is too, we really wanted to hear "Hallelujah" live..

But her voice is more important to save, so it's OK.

Yep - I would have loved to have heard Hallelujah - but it's all about what's best for Hayley's voice right now and so I'm glad they cut those songs (if that makes sense) - I'm just thrilled we got the great show we did get...