NORVA, in Norfolk VA 8/18

kerrie

Tonight...or should I say yesterday night was PRICELESS absolutely priceless. I just back from leaving around 1, it ended around 10ish I think

I got there like right before 6 and there was a small will call line and I got in there kinda late cause the lady took forever giving me the tickets or whatever, but my mom said hey isnt that the guitarist? and I look back and Josh is getting on the bus (it was parked right in front of the place) and I said HEY ITS JOSH and he looked back said hey and waved.

Got in and there was already like 4 rows of people in front of the stage (mostly everyone was there for CUTE) but I told my mom to save my spot while I bought the merch I wanted. I got the blue shirt, another more shirt, tour poster THATS NEW and it has a picture of the backdrop on the back, more pins, a carnation and I stole some of these slips of paper with something about ringtones? But anyway I got back to my spot, This providence came on then after was Hit the Lights and there was alot more moshing with them ): then after was everyones fav (it seems) cute. They were pretty good, all of them actually. And somewhere in those sets on the second level I saw Josh Zac and Hunter looking out of one of the doors, I of course waved, then sometime later Hunter came out and watched Cute I think. Ok then all of them except Hayley came out to set up and after that the lights went out and Hayley came out with a lantern in her hand since it has something to do with the backdrop (I LOVE THE BACKDROP). Then they did this kickass intro into Emergency and the other songs after that was Here We Go Again, Conspiracy, Pressure, All We Know, Never Let This Go, Franklin (acoustic then all them came out to play near the end), Whoa, and then My Heart. Oh well, they skipped Brighter, Hallelujah, AND My Hero.

Heres the weird thing the meet and greet was AFTER the show. Im kinda glad it was that way cause I coulda missed it cause I got there kinda late anyway. And the best thing was ONLY less than 10 people were there. 3 groups of people including me and my mom. It was awesome. Hayley didnt talk cause you know why. I got my shoe signed, a picture with em all and Hayley even like me and moms hair cause we have em both red...uhh. Josh even came out and shook my hand and hoped I had a good time and stuff, I told them Ill see em again on this tour and stuff. And after the picture Hayley went backstage and Hunter came up to us and started talking a storm, holy crap he loves to talk. He was saying how much he loves the norva cause it was his first time there and saying how cool the dressing rooms are and theres a huge jacuzzi up stairs that can hold 20 people. One reason why everyone who plays there just loves it. Then when the m&g was kinda wrapping up I followed Hunter to the stage and asked him if I could have a drum stick then he asked Zac and he handed it to me. Kinda cool since its used and all dented (: Gosh Im trying to remember everything....ok so after we went outside to find Josh riding around on the scooter and the singer from HTL had one too. He said hi/bye to me atleast a few times, nice of him. haha this one person asked him to make a sexy pose on his scooter and I kinda looked from the side and he had his tongue open. I got the end of it but I was behind him. And when Jeremy was loading the truck I said hey and he said the same back. Damn I swear Josh changed into sooo many outfits when loading the truck (they were in the jacuzzi or showering im sure). And when he was wearing his This providence shirt, ski looking hat, and some plane goggles him and zac hooked up with som dudes and left in a car. When Josh passed by he said bye and before they left he looked out the back window and waved at me one more time before they were gone.

Soo we just sat out there with a bunch of people waiting for Hayley cause she was inside, and the whole time we were talking to their driver for the bus and saying how tomorrows cancelled and they can screw around in town for a few hours. Then this other bus guy came out and asked me if I wanted the tour day sheet (the day sheet of lies, remember? haha) but I didnt get tonights it was the date sheet for last night in Townson, Maryland. Nice of him (: then after everyone was almost gone Hayley came out with her mom and she really didnt look too good cause of the voice and stuff but yeah. And my mom was begging me to get a picture with her and I did (I look stupid in it, from what I see) then she went on the bus and thats when everyone left, but we didnt have a ride yet so sat there for 30 more minutes until Hunter came out and said he forgot his only swim shorts in the jacuzzi. The doors were locked and he kept knocking....he kinda looked sad thinking he wouldn't be able to get them. Then he went in the van and finally some staff person came out and my mom, yes MY mom ran over to the bus and knocked on their door alarming Hunter that the doors open and the staff dude said he threw em away, WTF?! He went inside to I guess look for em in the trash and thats when I left.

I was dreaming in my sleep that they would cancel but they never did which is good. I love meet and greets. even though I still got to see them after it they were really nice (I didnt really get to talk to them at warped). Awesome Awesome, I hope you guys experience the same if you havent seen this tour yet. You can tell Hayley wasnt hitting high notes in the songs and her talking in between, but it was still awesome like no other. Sorry for the novel but I like including everything that happened and I hope I did. Sorry for making another thread for Norfolk but I did the same for Raleigh. I HAVE PICTURES AND WILL UPLOAD THOSE NOW (: sooo stay tuned (sorry no videos)

Oh and I forgot to add that everyone stunk in front of me (like cat litter) and most of the people were girls younger than me like 9th graders or something, ok yeah I know that was important...there was air...a fan but you had to stand really high to get a good breeze. And when I took a groupe pic I was next to Hunter and he said "Sorry if I stink" haha it was funny.

and yes pictures are coming in a minute or so..theres so many to upload. More than warped this time.

wtf only 4 pictures per post? :\

guess Im gonna have to make alot of posts in a row.

thanks alyssa ;D

Ok it took forever cause the board went down

Sorry if they're resized/blurry/fuzzy.....I guess we need a new camera

norva001.jpg

norva002.jpg

norva003.jpg

norva004.jpg

norva088.jpg

and this was after she came out with her mom around 12:45-ish

Im blocking my face out cause it came out ugly on me but great on her. I was out there in the humid air for hours and thats why my hairs all messed up ><

blockmeoutgi9.png

and sorry I didnt get alot of josh or Hunter..they were kinda out of flash range as you can tell

edit: ...and sorry most of them suck. I want a new camera really bad.