NORVA, in Norfolk VA 8/18

kerrie

damn im so pissed i keep missing shit.. busy life let me tell ya.. kerrie thats so awesome.. haha and i love that poster damn.. did i hear bout meet and greet after?? that would suck cuz im gonna have a bunch of shit on my hands during the entire show.. screw that.. lol

i don't think it will be hard to get in contact with them before the show. from the reviews i've read they've arrived at venues pretty early and enjoy hanging out for a little while.

Oh, thanks for telling me that NOW...Paramore has been in my fine city all day today?

I thought I said it somewhere? haha maybe not

@Jarrod- You'll find them....its almost 100% sure you can contact them

and heres video of Whoa when she was talking near the end....notice a diff at all?

I went to the show too :]

I was on the far left side [by the speakers] front row.

I had like 94839 chances to meet Josh, but I never got to. And when we first got there I saw Jeremy and Zac by the bus but I didn't talk to them cause they looked busy. And i saw Hunter once before the show but he was trying to get backstage really fast, haha.

Hayley's voice sounds more high pitched now when she was just talking inbetween songs... I hope she gets better soon.

I met 2 of the dudes from This Providence, 3/4 of Cute and Omar from Hit The Lightsss. All of them were really nice.

I was out by the bus when Josh came out on his scooter, it was pretty funny. He said he was gonna be back in a few minutes but we had to leave like 5 minutes after that :-/

Paramore did incredible in my opinion. I don't know if incredible even begins to describe it. Not to sound 'emo' or whatever but I nearly cried during My Heart, and not because I was sad, either :]

I was bummed that they didn't play Brighter, Hallelujah and My Hero :-/ but I understand because of Hayley's voice.

If you wanna see my crappy pictures, then check out my blog http://blog.myspace.com/omfg911 [there are alot of pics, plus with that link it shows my warped pics too, beware.]

Amazing night. Does anyone know what the next tour they'll be doing is?

I went to the show too :]

I was on the far left side [by the speakers] front row.

I had like 94839 chances to meet Josh, but I never got to. And when we first got there I saw Jeremy and Zac by the bus but I didn't talk to them cause they looked busy. And i saw Hunter once before the show but he was trying to get backstage really fast, haha.

Hayley's voice sounds more high pitched now when she was just talking inbetween songs... I hope she gets better soon.

I met 2 of the dudes from This Providence, 3/4 of Cute and Omar from Hit The Lightsss. All of them were really nice.

I was out by the bus when Josh came out on his scooter, it was pretty funny. He said he was gonna be back in a few minutes but we had to leave like 5 minutes after that :-/

Paramore did incredible in my opinion. I don't know if incredible even begins to describe it. Not to sound 'emo' or whatever but I nearly cried during My Heart, and not because I was sad, either :]

I was bummed that they didn't play Brighter, Hallelujah and My Hero :-/ but I understand because of Hayley's voice.

If you wanna see my crappy pictures, then check out my blog http://blog.myspace.com/omfg911 [there are alot of pics, plus with that link it shows my warped pics too, beware.]

Amazing night. Does anyone know what the next tour they'll be doing is?

I think the plan is to take some time off after this headlining tour to record the new album.

Sounds like you had an awesome time - was it your first time seeing them?

I've seen them play My Heart 6 times now...and this performance (I saw the show in MD) was far and away the best...it got me pretty close to choked up too...amazingly powerful, beautiful and just brilliant. Gave me chills...and yeah, that may sound a little emo, but it's true :)

was my first time seeing them play My Heart live but I havent seen the original version where they whack around their instruments at the end....the whoa whoa whoa whoa part was really freaking cool along with the piano and Josh's screaming. I forgot what part of the song she said to make it so loud that the people in the mall know we;re having a good time. I think it was Whoa, not sure.

was my first time seeing them play My Heart live but I havent seen the original version where they whack around their instruments at the end....the whoa whoa whoa whoa part was really freaking cool along with the piano and Josh's screaming. I forgot what part of the song she said to make it so loud that the people in the mall know we;re having a good time. I think it was Whoa, not sure.

LOL - at the Maryland show, during the end of the bridge for Pressure (I think), she told us to make it so loud the people in the bar behind us would hear :)

Yeah, I love the whoa whoa whoa part during My Heart...the whole song is just amazing the way they're doing it now.

Did Hayley just go crazy pounding the piano at the end? That blew me away...the end of the song was just incredibly powerful.

YES and since she had a sick voice it sounded better her and just the piano...or was that conspriacy? I cant remember. They put it on better than most bands..like holy crap.

and Btw I sent your money earlier through Paypal

In Maryland, at the end of My Heart (after the audience "whoas"), she was just throwing herself at the keyboard - at one point, I thought it might fall over - and pounding the keys...it was just this awesome huge buildup of sound and emotion.

In Maryland, at the end of My Heart (after the audience "whoas"), she was just throwing herself at the keyboard - at one point, I thought it might fall over - and pounding the keys...it was just this awesome huge buildup of sound and emotion.

Wow, that sounds amazing.

I can't wait to see this new show, everything just sounds so much more intense.