NORVA, in Norfolk VA 8/18

kerrie

Great pics and review Kerrie - it sounds like you had an awesome time :)

I'm glad to hear Hayley's mom was there - maybe she came up after the doctor's appt. and stuff...that's great that she's there - hopefully, it helps Hayley feel better...

Meet & greet after the show? That's different - maybe they had to change the schedule because of the chat yesterday and stuff...

Same setlist as in MD - I would expect that to be the new standard setlist until Hayley feels better...

How many people were there? I know they didn't sell out the Norva, but was it a good crowd?

Oh, and finally - I LOVE Hayley's Snoopy shirt :)

Great pics and review Kerrie - it sounds like you had an awesome time :)

I'm glad to hear Hayley's mom was there - maybe she came up after the doctor's appt. and stuff...that's great that she's there - hopefully, it helps Hayley feel better...

Meet & greet after the show? That's different - maybe they had to change the schedule because of the chat yesterday and stuff...

Same setlist as in MD - I would expect that to be the new standard setlist until Hayley feels better...

How many people were there? I know they didn't sell out the Norva, but was it a good crowd?

Oh, and finally - I LOVE Hayley's Snoopy shirt :)

haha yeah same here (the shirt)

my mom kept goin on how much her mom is supportive and looks so much like her

and uhhhmmm there was quite a bit. Alot of the parents lined up on the second level all the way around and the place was about halfway full but as you got closer to the front everyone was on top of each other. Fricken wild

Wow yeah he is...

I thought he looked really good in the picture.

and thanks guys, some of the pics I wasnt proud of but most of them are good. But Im still getting a new camera. Im just happy they love the norva so much, and they'll be back I'm sure.

@Alyssa- Yeah man, we might in TN ;D

@Lane- Im glad me trying to get in with Brents tickets worked. When I gave them everything the first thing they asked was wheres Brent's ID? Im glad you included that copy of it in that thing you sent me. Everything planned out great..other people were getting time with the other band memebers even if they didnt have meet n greet. Ill scan or take a picture of the tour day sheet, it looks really cool.

Ohhh look a Franklin video

damn singer in the background XD

EDIT- Holy crap at the end you see this bright red haired person...thats my mom D: and in front of her is me D: I didnt think I was THAT far from Hayley...hmm

YES and heres pictures of the poster and the tour day sheet of lies (8

2502tc9.jpg

thats the one for Maryland the other night

Ok this poster is so much bigger compared to these pictures. I dunno which side to use D: best bet is to buy another so I can hang up both sides. They're $8 btw

Picture411.jpg

Picture412.jpg

^Yep...they had a ton of time to hang out after the MD show :) I was surprised when Josh told me the bus wasn't leaving until 2am...

I think it's more the "day sheet of lies" on Warped, where your schedule is always changing and you don't have as much control over it than it is on your own tour...they stuck pretty close to that schedule from what I saw...

they didnt have to leave here till 3am, thats why josh and zac left in anothr car.

they're still selling the ep..they put it back for sale on fbr

LOL - who did Josh and Zac leave with?

Yeah, since they were off today, I'm sure they were in no hurry to leave...and they seem to enjoy just goofing off and hanging out after the shows...

LOL - who did Josh and Zac leave with?

Yeah, since they were off today, I'm sure they were in no hurry to leave...and they seem to enjoy just goofing off and hanging out after the shows...

I dunno haha they looked like friends of theres they made that night or something

and I heard that when they leave they were gonna stay in Richmond...atleast thats what the driver said.

I dunno haha they looked like friends of theres they made that night or something

and I heard that when they leave they were gonna stay in Richmond...atleast thats what the driver said.

Oh, thanks for telling me that NOW...Paramore has been in my fine city all day today?