CONFIRMED Show Changes/Cancellations

thebrowncoat

Here's the official info from the band:

And Hayley - we're all thinking of you and praying for you to get well soon!

PARAMORE FORCED TO POSTPONE TWO HEADLINING SHOWS AND CANCEL READING & LEEDS FESTIVAL APPEARANCES

Paramore regretfully announce that they will postpone two of their upcoming headline shows due to minor problems with vocalist Hayley Williams' vocal chords. The show on August 22nd at the Living Room in Providence, RI will be postponed until September 28 and the show on August 23rd at School of Rock in South Hackensack, NJ will be postponed until September 27. All ticket holders are asked to hold on to their existing tickets and use them for the new show dates. Refunds are available at point of purchase. These shows are part of their nationwide sold out headlining tour, which kicked off August 2nd in Chicago. The Tennessee band has also been forced to cancel this weekend’s performances at the Reading and Leeds festivals in the UK.

With sincerest apologies to all their fans, Williams says "I was really hoping I could make it through the first leg of the tour, but due to the problems I am having with my voice, we decided to take this week off so I can heal. We will pick back up in Seattle to finish the rest of the tour and we can’t wait to be back out on the road to see all of you. We are all very sorry and we thank you for the support you have all shown.”

Paramore have been touring consistently since the release of their debut album ALL WE KNOW IS FALLING on Fueled by Ramen Records in July 2005, including a highly successful run on this summer's Vans Warped Tour. Warped Tour founder Kevin Lyman chose them as one of the break-out bands of the tour in his Billboard Magazine cover story, and Blender just named them their #41 hot artist in their "Hot 100" feature.

Paramore's current headlining tour will resume on August 30th at El Corazon in Seattle. The tour is co-presented by Alternative Press Magazine (http://www.altpress.com) and Pure Volume (http://www.PureVolume.com) and also features Cute Is What We Aim For, Hit the Lights and This Providence. After their headline tour, the band will embark on their first headline tour of the UK.

Here are the remaining tour dates for Paramore:

Wed/Aug-30 Seattle, WA El Corazon

Thu/Aug-31 Portland, OR Hawthorne Theatre

Fri/Sep-01 Orangevale, CA Boardwalk

Sat/Sep-02 San Francisco, CA Slim's

Sun/Sep-03 Anaheim, CA House of Blues

Wed/Sep-06 West Hollywood, CA Knitting Factory

Thu/Sep-07 San Diego, CA Soma Sidestage

Fri/Sep-08 Las Vegas, NV House of Blues

Sat/Sep-09 Phoenix, AZ Clubhouse

Mon/Sep-11 Salt Lake City Avalon

Tue/Sep-12 Denver, CO Cervantes

Thu/Sep-14 Lawrence, KS Bottleneck

Fri/Sep-15 Dallas, TX The Door

Sat/Sep-16 Spring, TX Java Jazz

Sun/Sep-17 San Antonio, TX White Rabbit

Tue/Sep-19 Atlanta, GA Masquerade

Wed/Sep-20 Jacksonville, FL Jack Rabbits

Thu/Sep-21 Gainesville, FL Common Grounds

Fri/Sep-22 West Palm Beach, FL Rays Downtown Blues

Sat/Sep-23 St. Petersburg, FL State Theatre

Sun/Sep-24 Orlando, FL The Social

Wed/Sep-27 S. Hackensack, NJ School of Rock

Thu/Sep-28 Providence, RI Living Room

Sat/Sep-30 Nashville, TN Rocketown

Thu/Oct-05 Cardiff, UK Barfly

Fri/Oct-06 Oxford, UK Zodiac

Sun/Oct-08 Newcastle, UK Northumbria University

Mon/Oct-09 Glasglow, Scotland Garage

Tue/Oct-10 Birmingham, UK Academy 2

Thu/Oct-12 Portsmouth, UK Wedgewood Rooms

Fri/Oct-13 Manchester, UK Academy

Sat/Oct-14 Leeds, UK Cockpit

Sun/Oct-15 London, UK Mean Fiddler

For more information please visit http://www.paramore.net.

Well the cancellations are for the best.

At least hey, they've been on the road for probably way too long.

It's just time that each and every one of them needs the rest.

Especially Hayley of course. Get well soon Hayley! God Bless You! Feel better!

Sorry to Jarrod, and anyone else who was seeing them on these dates.

But hey, atleast they postponed instead of cancelling, so you still get to see them! I feel bad for Jarrod though, since he already had the hotel and everything =[

I think the break is a really good idea, and I hope it's enough time to take care of Hayleys vocal problems. My prayers are with her, and the rest of the band. I hope they have a great, relaxing week at home.

i feel so bad for the band and for the fans going to these shows. But at least now she will get better quickly and the rest of the tour will be great. It will all work out for the best.

I am so glad that they are planning to finally take some time off after this tour. They must need it so badly after the year they've had.

september 28th? dannng thats long I miss read and thought it said august 28th *blind*

Yeah, I did the same thing at first and was like "why is Hayley saying they'll start back up again in Seattle when these shows are on the 27th and 28th?"

Then it all made sense once I read it again :)

Yeah, I did the same thing at first and was like "why is Hayley saying they'll start back up again in Seattle when these shows are on the 27th and 28th?"

Then it all made sense once I read it again :)

Oh no I have old eyes now ):

j/k

but I think they coulda postponed the Norfolk and Philly shows if they wanted to

j/k

but I think they coulda postponed the Norfolk and Philly shows if they wanted to

Based on talking to her and Josh in MD, I think they were going to try to keep going as long as they could and see how it went...so, they took the day off on the 19th by cancelling Purple Door, played on the 20th to see if the day off helped any...when it (I assume) didn't help as much as they'd hoped, they looked at the schedule and (I assume) it just made sense with today (the 21st) already an off day to postpone the next 2 shows, not go to the UK and give themselves over a week off to rest. They didn't even have to cancel any of the headlining shows - only the festival dates - so it really worked out well for them.

I'm just glad she's going to be resting and getting better instead of going out and potentially making it worse (or at least not any better) every night...I was really worried it could cause some sort of permanent damage - I guess it can't - but still, it worried me to see her up there singing knowing how she was hurting and the troubles she was having. I'm so glad she's going to get a chance to rest and heal.

Based on talking to her and Josh in MD, I think they were going to try to keep going as long as they could and see how it went...so, they took the day off on the 19th by cancelling Purple Door, played on the 20th to see if the day off helped any...when it (I assume) didn't help as much as they'd hoped, they looked at the schedule and (I assume) it just made sense with today (the 21st) already an off day to postpone the next 2 shows, not go to the UK and give themselves over a week off to rest. They didn't even have to cancel any of the headlining shows - only the festival dates - so it really worked out well for them.

I'm just glad she's going to be resting and getting better instead of going out and potentially making it worse (or at least not any better) every night...I was really worried it could cause some sort of permanent damage - I guess it can't - but still, it worried me to see her up there singing knowing how she was hurting and the troubles she was having. I'm so glad she's going to get a chance to rest and heal.

you can tell when she couldn't hit the high notes either when she made the crowd sing or held the mic away from her mouth. I just saw that alot in norfolk and was wondering..

j/k

I'm glad they didn't postpone Norfolk, cause if they would have then I wouldn't have been able to go.

I kind of feel bad saying that, but it was an amazing show and it would suck if I wouldn't have experienced it.

I'm glad they didn't postpone Norfolk, cause if they would have then I wouldn't have been able to go.

I kind of feel bad saying that, but it was an amazing show and it would suck if I wouldn't have experienced it.

they coulda sulked in the hot tub longer....mann hunter shoulda took me backstage and showed me. haha