New interview at Down-and-out.net

thebrowncoat

http://www.down-and-out.net/features.php?id=interviews/p

Interview with Josh, Jeremy, Zac and Hunter (Hayley was likely resting her voice...) Most interesting thing? Josh seems to indicate that "Breathe" is in the running to be on the next album...and you can tell the band isn't thrilled about the leaks, which definitely doesn't surprise me. I love their point about how people tend to fall in love with demo versions and then not like the actual released versions - I've seen that happen with so many bands and I think it makes things really tough on the band...they go into the studio and make the songs better, but people tend to like what they heard first best in a lot of cases...

Anyway, take a look at the interview and post your thoughts here...

I really like that interview.

It does suck that they can't have any privacy with their songs.

I guess they'll have to be really careful with their new record. I dunno how they can be any more careful, I mean if an old demo such as "Breathe" got leaked..then how are they to keep the new songs secret?

I really hope they do put it on the next record though, it's a very deserving song.

josh is trying to hard to not insult anyone for downloading. he kept saying "its cool". that must be hard to balance saying what you mean and not being mean to fans.

and... its so cute how they finish each other's sentences. :)

thats exactly what i was thinking :]

and ill love breathe either way its a great song.

Awsome interview

Answered some of my queerys about Breath - And it is a shame it leaked but as they said, it happens to the best of bands (Underoath)

Just as long as people buy the album still and enjoy it dispite the fact theyve heard a few of the songs then downloading wouldnt be to bad

But I see what Josh means

"Its cool"

lol

thats an awesome interview

I cant wait to hear the fully produced version of breathe... :D

my only concern is that they dont screw up the vocals with a bunch of effects and synthesizing... hayley doesnt need all that. But itll be great im sure. :)

yeah, i agree. hayley has a beautiful voice, she doesn't need any effects and junk to hide that.